• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Funny Gojet sighting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[I saw a HoJet guy at FSI STL that showed up for a PC wearing jeans, a dirty plaid shirt, work boots, and a trucker hat. And no, I'm not joking.
quote]

Whats wrong with that? I think the guys that show up at recurrent wearing the operators/aircraft logo polo shirts are even worse. Style isnt really my area of expertise, but its funny going to simuflite/fsi and taking in the total nerd fest of airplane geeks in their "coolest" airplane wear. Id rather be the guy who is messing(hopefully) with all those types by dressing up like a redneck.

Yeah and HoJets still sucks.

[I saw a HoJet guy at FSI STL that showed up for a PC wearing jeans, a dirty plaid shirt, work boots, and a trucker hat. And no, I'm not joking.
quote]

Whats wrong with that? I think the guys that show up at recurrent wearing the operators/aircraft logo polo shirts are even worse. Style isnt really my area of expertise, but its funny going to simuflite/fsi and taking in the total nerd fest of airplane geeks in their "coolest" airplane wear. Id rather be the guy who is messing(hopefully) with all those types by dressing up like a redneck.

Yeah and HoJets still sucks.

I love those sweet FSI windbreakers!

I believe it.

One last thing. I thought they only had 25 planes, but I seem to see them all over the place. It's scary.

They only have 15 airplanes!!!!! I know what you mean!!!! Somehow they really get around.

Uhhhh...I believe the original post was a "GoJet" airplane...that's probably why the other guy called you a dumbass...
actually it was "Freedumbass" but whos keeping track.;) Typical for those guys/gals...don't even know what they don't know.

Just for Clarification...

actually it was "Freedumbass" but whos keeping track.;) Typical for those guys/gals...don't even know what they don't know.

As long as we're on that subject - you do know (since you seem to be 'in the know') the difference between the Freedom "A Listers" and the current Freedom pilots, right? Kind of stupid to be slamming someone simply because of their affiliation with Freedom. Now, if what your slamming is the connection to Mesa, well...

The Freedom "A Listers" were an ignorant group of selfish hiney-sucking monkeys who were simply out for their own good, and in the process, undermined the negotiating position of those who stuck it out at Mesa. Much like the morons over at HoJets these days.

Since the merging of the seniority list between the A-Listers and the Mesa pilots, everyone who works for Freedom is simply part of Mesa, more or less, and the old "scab" labels no longer apply (I know, there was never a strike, no picket lines were crossed, yada, yada - they're still scabs at heart). The Freedom A-Listers existed much to the complete titillation of the Notorious Johnnie O, who craves butt-kissers almost as much as he enjoyed his daily lunchtime fellatio from the receptionist (I kid you not) and generally watching his employees splash around in their own feces. Integrity? None. The old Freedom A-Listers mark high in the world of cockroaches with ol' Johnny O himself.

Just so we all know who exactly you're criticizing and why, Ohplease!

As long as we're on that subject - you do know (since you seem to be 'in the know') the difference between the Freedom "A Listers" and the current Freedom pilots, right? Kind of stupid to be slamming someone simply because of their affiliation with Freedom. Now, if what your slamming is the connection to Mesa, well...

The Freedom "A Listers" were an ignorant group of selfish hiney-sucking monkeys who were simply out for their own good, and in the process, undermined the negotiating position of those who stuck it out at Mesa. Much like the morons over at HoJets these days.

Since the merging of the seniority list between the A-Listers and the Mesa pilots, everyone who works for Freedom is simply part of Mesa, more or less, and the old "scab" labels no longer apply (I know, there was never a strike, no picket lines were crossed, yada, yada - they're still scabs at heart). The Freedom A-Listers existed much to the complete titillation of the Notorious Johnnie O, who craves butt-kissers almost as much as he enjoyed his daily lunchtime fellatio from the receptionist (I kid you not) and generally watching his employees splash around in their own feces. Integrity? None. The old Freedom A-Listers mark high in the world of cockroaches with ol' Johnny O himself.

Just so we all know who exactly you're criticizing and why, Ohplease!
my dislike of all things MAG have been well chronicled over the last few years.

Yes, I know the difference and I still detest all things MAG....Freedumb in particular (simply because I have to share so much concrete with them).

Latest resources

Back