• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Funny Gojet sighting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was a on a eagle saab 340 in miami around 1998 or so. We were overloaded for takeoff so they did little circuits around Miami burning off fuel never good understand why we just could'nt sit there and let it burn off.

I believe it.

We were a couple behind GoJet on arrival freq into ORD today, who missed EVERY call. EVERY call had to be said twice.

Then we took off on another leg and listened to the same schlock from another GoJet plane. Missed every call on departure. Couldn't read back anything correctly.

One last thing. I thought they only had 25 planes, but I seem to see them all over the place. It's scary.

Whatever spanky!:laugh:

I was a on a eagle saab 340 in miami around 1998 or so. We were overloaded for takeoff so they did little circuits around Miami burning off fuel never good understand why we just could'nt sit there and let it burn off.

Don't know much about the SAAB but...

Could it be that the MGTOW and the MGLW are far enough apart that they needed a few suck down a few more pounds? Maybe they didn't burn as much as they had planned enroute. It happens.

Sounds like a great way to make money at any rate.

Latest resources

Back