• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Funny Gojet sighting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
no we do not, unless it is req'd by an mel (although i cannot think of one).

the only problems we were having was selecting the auto inhibit right after it just finished auto transerred fuel. it would lock the system up (AUTO XFLOW FAIL caution). two simple cb's fixes it though.

Tsk, tsk...what does the limitations section in AOM Vol. 1 say? ;)

Look everyone! Big Ben, theres parlaiment again!

Maybe they were trying to check and see if thier baggage door was shut!

That's awsome!

So, taxiing out in IAD today, hear a gateway plane ask to turn off into the 30 pad to "slosh" some gas into the other side. They aren't legal to t/o because they are out of balance. Okay, whatever. I thought by "sloshing" I figured he was using slang for crossfeeding or whatever they do in a CRJ. That's where we come taxiing by and got one of the best sights I've seen in awhile. There's this CRJ doing doughnuts in the 30 pad (okay, tight circles) I guess "sloshing" gas to the other tank???? WTFO? I'm not familiar with CRJ systems, but that was one of the most ghetto redneck moves I've seen in awhile. I'm sure the pax were dizzy after their tilt-a-whirl ride! Funniest thing I've seen in awhile. Enjoyed it even more knowing it was GoJet. Please tell me how the CRJ balances it's tanks because if spinning around in the 30 pad is SOP, Canadair should be shot.

I heard the left tank was 800lbs less than the right tank and they were turning to the left and after getting up to 1200 lbs out of balance they realized they were turning the wrong direction and spun it back the other direction.

I heard the left tank was 800lbs less than the right tank and they were turning to the left and after getting up to 1200 lbs out of balance they realized they were turning the wrong direction and spun it back the other direction.

hahaha then they got fed up and asked a few rampers to lift up the wing - but its dulles so it took 12 hours

Tsk, tsk...what does the limitations section in AOM Vol. 1 say? ;)

uh hum, i should have clarified.

maintenance will pull two quick cb's once we return to the gate.

i don't believe it... why would go! be at IAD when they are Hawaiian based

Last edited:
I believe it.

We were a couple behind GoJet on arrival freq into ORD today, who missed EVERY call. EVERY call had to be said twice.

Then we took off on another leg and listened to the same schlock from another GoJet plane. Missed every call on departure. Couldn't read back anything correctly.

One last thing. I thought they only had 25 planes, but I seem to see them all over the place. It's scary.

Latest resources

Back