• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Funny college aviation story...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A college degree has nothing to do with flying an airplane.

LOL, man! Everyone is so tough here, and I feel kind of stupid now! But here's a couple of replies to all the posts. To the one person who told me I shouldn't be sitting in a dorm on Spring Break Friday night, let me clarify! It was the last night of school and I was going home next morning. I was pretty excited, but I had one last instruction flight to give on Saturday morning. So I decided just to wear my CFI uniform to the airport because I didn't have much time. So, now guys, here's where it gets funnier and a little confusing. I was walking around the airport in my CFI uniform and I was waiting for the flight to board and a captain of a major airline booked himself on the standby list. Well, they were called to board and I said, "Bye, captain" under my breath, because I already had a seat, and he looked confused because he must of though I was senior to him on the list! LOL, imagine that, me senior! So I got on the airplane and had bulk seating and the captain sat in the row next to me, oh man, could I pick his brain now! So he asked what airline I was with and I said, oh man, I'm just a CFI, LOL! He looked confused, I guess it's been a while since he's instructed! He said he was going to go sit at an exit row then, so I had the entire row to myself. Here's another funny part of that flight. A passenger came up to me and asked what I flew and I said the C-17, leaving out the 2! LOL, oh man, he was amazed! He must have thought I was flying some awesome equip! Multi-time, here I come, hehe! Well, I got off the plane and saw my fam and they were happy to see their Lil' Pilot walking off the big plane. My dad said soon you'll be flying that, and I said, sooner than later! LOL!

Well, actually I have to go 'TCOB' right now but I'll be back later to share another funny story I got. It's soooo funny this time, you might be amazed at it!

So actually what he ment was " I wore my CFI B.S. uniform to the airport so I could act like a big airline pilot and get attention."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back