• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Funny college aviation story...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hey esquire....we all need some clarification here...which may in fact save your soul....or at least your reputation for being a two beer bi&%h....what school did you go to?????? was it southcentral western louisiana tech state?????

remington, did the same thing in college with the movie strange brew. Drank every time they said "EH" We killed 3 cases and puked 2 or 3 times each. Good Sh*T

LOL, man! Everyone is so tough here, and I feel kind of stupid now! But here's a couple of replies to all the posts. To the one person who told me I shouldn't be sitting in a dorm on Spring Break Friday night, let me clarify! It was the last night of school and I was going home next morning. I was pretty excited, but I had one last instruction flight to give on Saturday morning. So I decided just to wear my CFI uniform to the airport because I didn't have much time. So, now guys, here's where it gets funnier and a little confusing. I was walking around the airport in my CFI uniform and I was waiting for the flight to board and a captain of a major airline booked himself on the standby list. Well, they were called to board and I said, "Bye, captain" under my breath, because I already had a seat, and he looked confused because he must of though I was senior to him on the list! LOL, imagine that, me senior! So I got on the airplane and had bulk seating and the captain sat in the row next to me, oh man, could I pick his brain now! So he asked what airline I was with and I said, oh man, I'm just a CFI, LOL! He looked confused, I guess it's been a while since he's instructed! He said he was going to go sit at an exit row then, so I had the entire row to myself. Here's another funny part of that flight. A passenger came up to me and asked what I flew and I said the C-17, leaving out the 2! LOL, oh man, he was amazed! He must have thought I was flying some awesome equip! Multi-time, here I come, hehe! Well, I got off the plane and saw my fam and they were happy to see their Lil' Pilot walking off the big plane. My dad said soon you'll be flying that, and I said, sooner than later! LOL!

Well, actually I have to go 'TCOB' right now but I'll be back later to share another funny story I got. It's soooo funny this time, you might be amazed at it!

Well, actually I have to go 'TCOB' right now but I'll be back later to share another funny story I got. It's soooo funny this time, you might be amazed at it!

Oh great guys! His next story is gonna start:

"One time I was 'TCOB' and then I started LOL-ing and crapped my CFI uniform pants!" It was too funny. LOL LOL

LOL, man! Everyone is so tough here, and I feel kind of stupid now! But here's a couple of replies to all the posts. To the one person who told me I shouldn't be sitting in a dorm on Spring Break Friday night, let me clarify! It was the last night of school and I was going home next morning. I was pretty excited, but I had one last instruction flight to give on Saturday morning. So I decided just to wear my CFI uniform to the airport because I didn't have much time. So, now guys, here's where it gets funnier and a little confusing. I was walking around the airport in my CFI uniform and I was waiting for the flight to board and a captain of a major airline booked himself on the standby list. Well, they were called to board and I said, "Bye, captain" under my breath, because I already had a seat, and he looked confused because he must of though I was senior to him on the list! LOL, imagine that, me senior! So I got on the airplane and had bulk seating and the captain sat in the row next to me, oh man, could I pick his brain now! So he asked what airline I was with and I said, oh man, I'm just a CFI, LOL! He looked confused, I guess it's been a while since he's instructed! He said he was going to go sit at an exit row then, so I had the entire row to myself. Here's another funny part of that flight. A passenger came up to me and asked what I flew and I said the C-17, leaving out the 2! LOL, oh man, he was amazed! He must have thought I was flying some awesome equip! Multi-time, here I come, hehe! Well, I got off the plane and saw my fam and they were happy to see their Lil' Pilot walking off the big plane. My dad said soon you'll be flying that, and I said, sooner than later! LOL!

One time in college I went to the bar and got smashed. brought home a fat chick we did a couple of lines of coke and next thing I knew I woke up naked on the porch! but wow I wish I had times like your's and your boyfriends in college!

We told our F/A that we had 50 people going to "Bangor" and she quit...

we were talking to NY Center and one of them says in a NY accent "you going to Bangor tonight?" Try saying it in a NY accent and you'll understand.

I think that we understand without the NY accent.:smash:

Well, I got off the plane and saw my fam and they were happy to see their Lil' Pilot walking off the big plane. My dad said soon you'll be flying that, and I said, sooner than later! LOL!

I bet mommy and daddy were proud after spending 80K on an i-pod toting flamer. While you are home on the parents dime, go and get your hair frosted. I hope you got a new backpack for x-mas also.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back