• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Funny college aviation story...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This thread should be deleted due to the pu$$ified nature of the post.

That story can hardly be construed as anything close to a wild and crazy college story.

TOTAL FLAME.

LOL, since so many people are young and out of college, I thought we could all share some stories online! So this one time, me and my 3 (Or should I say tree, LOL!) roommates were in the dorms room one Friday night during Spring Break and we decided to let loose a little bit and split a 6-pack of Busch Light. Well after we were pretty buzzed we got a game going of "What if" and the funniest part happened here. HAHA, oh man, this is where it gets funnier. He asked "What if you could fly any plane based anywhere in the world." And of course I immediately said "OMG! A 757 out of the Bahamas and you wouldn't even have to pay me!" So, the next two went on and I wasn't really listening, but then the last guy said, "A CRJ out of Bangor, Maine!" LOL, we all faked hit him with the pillows, but then he was like, "Guys, I'm kidding!" LOL, man, if he wasn't! LOL, it was just so funny, because why would that be a dream job when you could do better! LOL, man I miss college. So, like, what are some other crazy stories?

Six pack of Busch and pillow fight, need I say it??? Your G_ _

You were in your dorm room on a friday night during spring break thinking about airplanes? You must have attended Embry Riddle.

Embry Riddle is an ancient Indian word for "no hot women attend.....".

3 people split a 30 pack of Busch light. Not a six pack.

Hetereosexual males should never, under any circumstances, use the expression "LOL".

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back