Funny college aviation story...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You need help with your math. Me and my three roomates would make 4 "women."

Your right, it's like a 1st grade riddle that I screwed up bad, it does add up to four ladies. Unfortunately that only makes it worse.

The gene pool in this thread needs a little chlorine! Oh, and one more thing...Want to know how I know you're gay?

For the love of God, man!

Just say "I'm gay and I'm proud." A lot less typing that way.

LOL, So, like, what are some other crazy stories?

LOL, since so many GAY people are young and out of college, I thought we could all share some stories online! So this one time, me and my 3 (Or should I say tree, LOL!) roommates were in the dorms room one Friday night during Spring Break and we decided to let loose a little bit and split a 6-pack of WINE COOLERS AND SOME ANAL LUBE. Well after we were pretty buzzed we got a game going of "NAKED TWISTER if" and the funniest part happened here. HAHA, oh man, this is where it gets funnier. He asked "What if you could fly any plane based anywhere in the world." And of course I immediately said "OMG! A 757 out of the Bahamas and you wouldn't even have to pay me!" So, the next two went on and I wasn't really listening SINCE I HAD A MOUTH FULL OF COCK, but then the last guy said, "A CRJ out of Bangor, Maine!" LOL, so we all faked EJACULATED ON HIM, but then he was like, "Guys, I'm kidding!" LOL, man, if he wasn't! LOL, it was just so funny, because why would that be a dream job when you could do better LIKE BE AN F/A! LOL, man I miss college. So, like, what are some other crazy stories?

3 of us split a keg once. Drank everytime anyone in the movie said "man." Passed the "f" out before the movie finished. I think.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back