Funny college aviation story...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JDREsquire1224

LOL, since so many people are young and out of college, I thought we could all share some stories online! So this one time, me and my 3 (Or should I say tree, LOL!) roommates were in the dorms room one Friday night during Spring Break and we decided to let loose a little bit and split a 6-pack of Busch Light. Well after we were pretty buzzed we got a game going of "What if" and the funniest part happened here. HAHA, oh man, this is where it gets funnier. He asked "What if you could fly any plane based anywhere in the world." And of course I immediately said "OMG! A 757 out of the Bahamas and you wouldn't even have to pay me!" So, the next two went on and I wasn't really listening, but then the last guy said, "A CRJ out of Bangor, Maine!" LOL, we all faked hit him with the pillows, but then he was like, "Guys, I'm kidding!" LOL, man, if he wasn't! LOL, it was just so funny, because why would that be a dream job when you could do better! LOL, man I miss college. So, like, what are some other crazy stories?

Three men don't split a sixer of Busch Light and get buzzed. Has to be flame.

LOL, since so many people are young and out of college, I thought we could all share some stories online! So this one time, me and my 3 (Or should I say tree, LOL!) roommates were in the dorms room one Friday night during Spring Break and we decided to let loose a little bit and split a 6-pack of Busch Light. Well after we were pretty buzzed we got a game going of "What if" and the funniest part happened here. HAHA, oh man, this is where it gets funnier. He asked "What if you could fly any plane based anywhere in the world." And of course I immediately said "OMG! A 757 out of the Bahamas and you wouldn't even have to pay me!" So, the next two went on and I wasn't really listening, but then the last guy said, "A CRJ out of Bangor, Maine!" LOL, we all faked hit him with the pillows, but then he was like, "Guys, I'm kidding!" LOL, man, if he wasn't! LOL, it was just so funny, because why would that be a dream job when you could do better! LOL, man I miss college. So, like, what are some other crazy stories?

Dont you mean wine coolers Frances?

If you ever told me that story in my cockpit, I'd have to kick you out IMMIDIATLY! I would make you go sit on the FA jumpseat for landing.

3 people split a sixpack, pillow fight, fly a 757 for free, crj out of Bangor, Crazystory?

First of all,
1) 3 people split a case (not a six pack)

2)Guys duke it out or ocasonally if there is sufficiant warrent you can wrestle

3)There is no amount of force to describe how hard you should be kicked in the nuts for wanting to fly a 757 for free (unless it is your very own)

4) I understand wanting to fly out of your home town, but NEVER FOR FREE

5) Crazy stories start out like this:

So I was hanging our with this midget and and this chick walks in with a...

or

So there I was surrounded by level 15 thunderstorms and she had my ____ in her hands...

Grow some chest hair, loose your cherry, shoot a couple of real ILS's and come back and see us!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back