• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know anything about PO'd commuters and QX, but was referring to the ratio of cnx flights and profit lose to mainline...that's where the biggest grumblings seem to be coming from. Personally, I'd trade a ride in a 190 over an CRJ in a heartbeat...commencing laying pipe down.

Last edited:
stillflyn said:
relax..... the 190 is JetBlue's.

Coincidence? Maybe. I've heard the 190 thing before and according to a well placed source, whom is not going to be with F9 in the future, eh, the 190 is highly regarded by Frontier and has been seriously considered. It wouldn't surprise me to see F-9 go with a sub-fleet similar to JetBlue if the price is right. The only down side would be the loss of the Horizon wet-lease. I think they do a pretty good job for Frontier.

i hope frontier keeps expanding. as a pax i'll take frontier over southwest any day. i hate the scramble for a seat deal. and the option to watch some tv is good too :)

semperfido said:
i hope frontier keeps expanding. as a pax i'll take frontier over southwest any day. i hate the scramble for a seat deal. and the option to watch some tv is good too :)

Or instead of watching TV, you could just pull out a 3rd Grade Language Arts book.

Duuude,

Frontier animals on the tails are freakin cool!!!! If I have enuff brew dogs in my pipes, it's like dem animals are like freakin' talkin to me!!! I'm feeelin' like Dr. Doo-Little....Great freakin' Kharma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More Rumor Mill Action

I don't know anything about grammar or 190's, but this is the latest scoop I have seen and heard.

In the CP's weekly memo, he was asking for people to volunteer to help interview. He also said that more specific information such as numbers, etc., would be announced in the next memo.

On top of that, I flew a trip with a guy supposedly in the know, and here is what he said: Hiring 50 this fiscal year, first class is early October with a class size of 12, last indoc class to be started by end of January 06, last person through IOE March 06.

Guess I will wait and see what next weeks memo says, and will post here if no one else beats me to it.

Jetsi

Jetsi....

Your Avatar give me the Willies!

canyonblue said:
Or instead of watching TV, you could just pull out a 3rd Grade Language Arts book.

good one CB :)

just got off a frontier flight and the tv saved the day-- had a screaming little infant in the same row. personal earplugs and tv - the only way to go. unless you like those screaming, whining babies, then go for it canyonblue.

swa is torture- you get the middle seat surrounded by the greyhound bus people with their screaming brats. no more swa if i can help it.

Latest resources

Back