Frontier!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Clyde said:
I could care less about having a televisions and screaming babies. When I'm paying cash for my ticket I want to get there on time and with minimal hassles and delays.

clyde, i'm not paying for the ticket so i am more interested in the ambiance. the seats are slightly bigger on frontier. greyhound set are riding on all the liners but definitely go for swa's cheapy fares. :)

fido

Last edited:
The world is divided into two classes of people: Book Readers & Television Watchers. I'm a television Homer Simpson type and proud of it. Clyde reads books, pays for tickets and is far better looking than I.
Greyhound types, enjoy em while the fares are still low.

semperfido said:
good one CB :)

just got off a frontier flight and the tv saved the day-- had a screaming little infant in the same row. personal earplugs and tv - the only way to go. unless you like those screaming, whining babies, then go for it canyonblue.

swa is torture- you get the middle seat surrounded by the greyhound bus people with their screaming brats. no more swa if i can help it.

But for some reason your posts still lack capitalization. No book, fine, then at least watch Sesame Street on your next flight.

crashpad said:
The world is divided into two classes of people: Book Readers & Television Watchers. I'm a television Homer Simpson type and proud of it. Clyde reads books, pays for tickets and is far better looking than I.
Greyhound types, enjoy em while the fares are still low.

"Clyde reads books, pays for tickets and is far better looking than I."

I don't know about the better looking part.:D

jetalc said:
That said, I'm happy to have Horizon doing our Express ops instead of Mesa (just as an example) - nice job, guys!

F9Driver is psychic and Jetalc (still haven't figured out what that means) is correct also. I've always maintained Horizon was the best choice. I recommended some of their customer service ideas to our own management a few years ago...without luck.

From the latest missive generated by our VP - Flight Ops. Paraphrasing - RE:E190 - We look at all kinds things related to improving our operation & revenue. The company has worked very hard position ourselves with a single fleet type and I trust that there would have to be a very compelling reason to change that philosophy.

Latest word is at least 50 new-hires between Oct and Apr, 30 of which are supposedly in the pool and will get first shot. All Frontier pilots who are not on probation will get to recommend only one applicant per year, kind of like a "silver bullet". The selection proccess is becoming very complex and will prove to be extremely competitive for future applicants. Good luck. Its very much worth it.

Latest resources

Back