Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Way to bring back the dead.....

Seems I didn't need a silver bullet or man boobs(like Animal Tale) after all.

Animal an A320, If I decide to stay with this mess of an airline you both will be pulling my gear soon enough.

you are assuming you make it. That is a strong assumption. I would not take that bet.

Way to bring back the dead.....

Seems I didn't need a silver bullet or man boobs(like Animal Tale) after all.

Animal an A320, If I decide to stay with this mess of an airline you both will be pulling my gear soon enough.

You need to shut your pie hole. I work the same place that you do but can't stand to read your crap. Yes I know your name and think little of you.

Blue skies.
Bandit

Hey, Bandit-

I realize that most on these boards, myself included, disregard his antics and write him off as a 5%'er. But the rest of us are tired of being spattered with his poo.

If you know who this skid-mark is, you should contact Professional Standards. Or PM me the name and I'll call the PSC.

Last edited:
Mod Note: if there is any TOS violations.. please report them to us, we will take care of any breaches here in FI.. thanks
CLR4

Mod Note: if there is any TOS violations.. please report them to us, we will take care of any breaches here in FI.. thanks
CLR4

It's possible, and for God's sake I hope it's true, that the individual airline's Pro Standards Committees have a lower level of tolrence for abherent behavior than the Mods in some cases.

Some of this we can handle this ourselves, thank you.

I dunno if Bandit called the PSC. That is the way it should be with Professional Standards. I hope he did. I never got a PM.

You need to shut your pie hole. I work the same place that you do but can't stand to read your crap. Yes I know your name and think little of you.

Blue skies.
Bandit

My name is Bryan Bedford and Jesus told me what your name is. Expect a present in your V-file....Axel, you'll get one also. Bwaaa ha ha ha ha.

Actually....

the guy who OFFERED to help you when you were clearing your throat for an F9 job filled in the blanks.....small world......

Latest resources

Back