• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As long as they don't hire a guy like you then I think their hiring practices are right on :puke:

In reference to his post that was edited quickly apparently : broncosjetpilot has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Frontier - in the LCC/Nationals forum of Flightinfo.com Hangar.

This thread is located at:
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=105855&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
i dunno...it appears lately, that you need to have breasts to get hired at frontier....not that there's anything wrong with that....i mean other than the fact that i don't have any.

Go put another tampon in! Damn your sensitivity!

Please don't take this wrong 'cause nothing wrong intended by it: is it a good idea to submit an app to F9 since the announcement of 1 list? I would hate to get on there just to find myself driving a RJ in a BFE place in 6 months.

Thanks!

all apps go to the same place. RAH handles all recruiting so there is no way to go to only one side or another....

Climb too Slow is a fantastic guy and one of the classiest F9er's around, it was no surprise he would try and respond to post like PoppedintheEye. Kind of small world in Aviation, I heard that 25 years ago.....guess who gave Climbtoslow HIS Silver Bullet...;) Popeye gets OUTED! So how is that a gal of Popeye's "experience" makes a career out of Mesa North? Yup, all part of the plan all along. Good news is that this place wil burn to the ground before that dumas gets an Airbus seat........I can ASSURE ya'll of that.....

Way to bring back the dead.....

Seems I didn't need a silver bullet or man boobs(like Animal Tale) after all.

Animal an A320, If I decide to stay with this mess of an airline you both will be pulling my gear soon enough.

Let me get this straight, you're going to wait around 7 years so you can fly the "bus" at Frontier? If so, you're dumber than most people think you are.

Latest resources

Back