• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
any help or ideas on how tho get in would be great!

As long as they don't hire a guy like you then I think their hiring practices are right on :puke:

In reference to his post that was edited quickly apparently : broncosjetpilot has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Frontier - in the LCC/Nationals forum of Flightinfo.com Hangar.

This thread is located at:
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=105855&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
i dunno...it appears lately, that you need to have breasts to get hired at frontier....not that there's anything wrong with that....i mean other than the fact that i don't have any.

Last edited:
I dunno...i'm pretty sure that mine helped me get the job here! But, I can assure you that while we are definately a equal opportunity employer here, that is definately not what gets you the job here. c2s

I dunno...i'm pretty sure that mine helped me get the job here! But, I can assure you that while we are definately a equal opportunity employer here, that is definately not what gets you the job here. c2s

Classic brutha.........lol :beer:

I am not sure what chance an "outsider" from the Republic umbrella has of getting an interview with Frontier. If no other insiders want to give up there seniority number we will be hiring off the street guys.

Anyone out there know who to contact to get an interview or mabey an unused silver bullet? I've had my app in for over 2 yrs and haven't heard a thing.

Anyone??

BWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Read my tag line! You work for Frontier now, you snuck in! Congrats.. I called it.

CYA

BWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Read my tag line! You work for Frontier now, you snuck in! Congrats.. I called it.

CYA

Frontier obviously wouldnt touch this tool before. Good luck now popeye, pretty simple to find out who you are.

Frontier obviously wouldnt touch this tool before. Good luck now popeye, pretty simple to find out who you are.

They know who he is, anyway. Its a moot point...Frontier will be a career for him.;)

CYA

Latest resources

Back