• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier secures DIP!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, that "private firm" needs to have their heads examined. They might as well throw that dough in the Patomic.

You are an idiot and I am glad Favre is screwing your team over so well. Too bad since I liked the Packers before I saw your posts.

Nice spelling too..........shows your true intelligence. You meant the Potomac right?!..........lol

You are an idiot and I am glad Favre is screwing your team over so well. Too bad since I liked the Packers before I saw your posts.

Nice spelling too..........shows your true intelligence. You meant the Potomac right?!..........lol

Enjoy your $22m a month loss.....keep holding out hope ahole.

wow

"Enjoy your $22m a month loss.....keep holding out hope ahole."

...wow. what position could you possibly be in to benefit form our demise?

not sure why I bothered....

Wow, that "private firm" needs to have their heads examined. They might as well throw that dough in the Patomic.

I know we aren't out of the woods, but I'm quite confident that our management and the investment firm knows a litte more than you do. It doesn't matter what we do, there will always be some @$$ who wants to stir the pot. I'm sure you predicted our demise months ago and we're still here. Time will tell...but you clearly don't have a freakin clue as to our true future.

Shut your spit box greenbayfan, are you some kinda sadist wanting to see 5000 employees on the street. I wouldn't wish that on anybody. This has been the only good news we have seen in awhile so let us soke it up. If we were planning on shutting the doors we would have already done so.

but you clearly don't have a freakin clue as to our true future.

I didn't say I did, but it's basic math to see that even with this financing you can't last more than 8 months. With the financing, along with the $100m in cash as of the end of May, you have $175m in cash. You are losing $22m/month, that's less than 8 months. I don't enjoy your demise, but you all need to get your heads out of the sand, Frontier cannot survive. I think the loss of additional airlines is needed for the overall health of the industry, but to think I want to see 5000 people lose jobs is ridiculous.

Just don't be a fool and sit around crossing your fingers that things at Frontier will get better...that's all I'm saying.

quote from greenbayfan:

"I didn't say I did, but it's basic math to see that even with this financing you can't last more than 8 months."

It may be basic math but it's not basic financial accounting and that's where your projections are wholly and completely wrong.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back