• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Class dates

Jet Raven said:
Originally posted by directintercept

"I was interviewed in October and told to anticipate a December class with 2 1/2 to 3 weeks notice prior to the class date."

directintercept

Hey buddy I was interviewed in late OCT. Still waiting on the call for a date! Is there anyone in your class interviewed after the end of OCT?

Thanks!
Will post when I get the call!

P.S. OK to call/email Mary? Wadiya think?

You should be getting called soon for a class if you interviewed in late October I'd imagine. The January 5th class is starting to be filled now with folks that intervied in that time frame. There is also another class planned for January 19th. Both I think are planned to be most if not all Airbus. That could always change though.

Congrats!

Jet Raven said:
Thanks,

Yep... as luck would have it, I just got the call today!

Jan 5th. Ready to go!

JR

Congrats.
Just curious......what day did you interview on?

Yes Jet Raven, what D-Bo said. :) I believe January 5th will be 9 or 10 newhires for the Airbus. Congrats and enjoy! Call me a Kool-ade drinker, but it a great group to be employed with- a positive place!!!

See you around!

Congrats!

Any idea if Nov. interviewees have been placed in the Jan. classes yet? Any word on any upcomming 737 classes?

Thanks

Jan 5th

Hey all,

Just got back from a weeklong visit back east. Mary called me on the 15th to tell me I will be in the Jan 5th class. I feel much better now ;). She said she thinks Airbus, but as always, can't count on it till it happens.

Seriously, I'm looking forward to it! It will be a tremendous change from my last job - I don't know anyone at Frontier who doesn't love it! See you all there!

Back at cha!

Drinkin the coolaid too!

Went up to complete my "tests" and find out the details about when and where. All I have to say is wow! Great bunch of folks. Things are a little bit discombobulated but I think they are playing catch up with the demand. I believe that there are good things happinin'. As a senior friend of mine says...

Get goin' and be flexible!

Details...

Its all the BUS right now...
off reserve in three months...?
two weeks of indoc
one week off (probabaly not now)
two to three weeks a/c training
one to two weeks till they get to you on IOE
two trips on IOE

...all the time on salery

2 1/2 to 3 years and captain with 5 to 6 hundred below us!

I am guarded and... nothing is ever as advertised but this could be very very good!

See ya'll soon.

JR

F9 poolies

FYI
Interveiwed 3rd week of November.
Got my congrats letter from Jim yesterday.
No class date yet.
Can't wait!

Latest resources

Back