• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Big Duke Six

Not-too-Junior
Hey everyone,

Odd as it may sound, there seems to be a little bit of a pool filling up at F9. Just wondering if there were any other Frontier poolies or newbies out there, and what you may have heard about the class projections for Jan. Anyone know what the aircraft assignments were for the Oct and Nov classes?

Thanks, and hope to see all of you there soon! Best wishes to all!

Pool

While I have no evidence to that effect it does seem to be heading that way. Was told Jan. or possible Dec. class but haven't heard anything since. I believe somewhere along the way someone mentioned as little as 2-3 weeks notice so Jan. is still realistic I suppose. I suppose the airplane assignment will come with the class date as well.

The dec 15th interview class...

was just filled. Those folks interviewed in very early Nov. There are supposed to be 2 classes for jan according to Mary...Good luck

ChinaClipper,

How as your interview and have you gotten the letter yet from the G.O.?

Those folks interviewed in very early Nov.

Yeah, that's what I mean. I interviewed in late Oct, but it is rumored that some people who interviewed after me have started class already. Mary also told us Dec or Jan, maybe even Feb, but I guess I'm just getting a little antsy. Oh well, I guess I'll just enjoy the Holidays!

Hi all!

I was interviewed in October and told to anticipate a December class with 2 1/2 to 3 weeks notice prior to the class date.

It happened exactly that way. December 15 Airbus class and notified by phone call just under 3 weeks prior.

see you soon!

Congrats directintercept

Congrats on getting the job directintercept. You'll like it here. Any idea on how many will be in your class? If so would you also happen to know the breakdown between 320/737 in that class? Thanks in advance.

Thanks D-Bo!

Honestly i don't know the breakdowns, although everyone on December 15 is in the Airbus. I know there was a class of 20 in October which was 10 Bus/10 737, as well as a class of 3 (all 737) in October as well. I believe there was a mid-November Airbus as well, but im not positive on that.

Take care and see ya soon.

Thanks Guys!

Thanks for the info guys! As soon as I hear anything on my class date I'll post it here too.

See you soon!

Originally posted by directintercept

"I was interviewed in October and told to anticipate a December class with 2 1/2 to 3 weeks notice prior to the class date."

directintercept

Hey buddy I was interviewed in late OCT. Still waiting on the call for a date! Is there anyone in your class interviewed after the end of OCT?

Thanks!
Will post when I get the call!

P.S. OK to call/email Mary? Wadiya think?

Latest resources

Back