• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
ex-nutjeter said:
I find it pretty funny how every post that you put out, you find soo much amusement in one pilot who left months ago, I guess your small brain only holds that much info

So I forgot to add you to the rescue team for F9 along with F9DRIVER,ANIMALTAIL,USMC319, that makes 4 of you to the rescue

Keep drinking that Cam aid, I am sure that he loves your support and more

I'm drinkin' away with the Cam-aid - no problem here. I know how to appreciate a great job when I have it. Proud to be on your little list with the rest of the F9 knuckleheads - I, for one, am loving life. Hope you find your place in this world, because F9 obviously isn't it. Good luck, and good riddance.

M3pilot said:
I just hope they continue to hire the numbers they said they would at their interview tips and skills forum that was held a few weeks ago. USMC319, were you there?

Best of luck to all,

M3

I didnt hear about this forum you are talking about - can you fill us in on what that was? What did they say about hiring numbers?

Man, this really sucks waiting in the dark for the hopefull call someday from f9 hr dept. I really need to keep myself occuppied with other things. Maybe i'll take up knitting or something.

LOL, yeah me too. Patience is a tough thing right now. Anyway, F9 hosted a forum a few weeks ago (wish I could remember the date) at which they discussed their hiring philosophy, company philosophy/forecast, etc. The panel consisted of Cam Kenyon, Janet Elliott (FO), and Gary Hamrick from HR. They talked about careers, the airline, and their fleet plan and hiring forecast. The event was actually sponsored by Women in Aviation International so there were several ladies from the local chapter present. There were also a few line pilots. I heard about it from a friend who flies for them. It was pretty informative and motivating. Heck, I thought it was cool just being at their HQ - impressive.

M3

Ex-Nutjeter

I don't understand the problem with you, a lot of people like myself would do anything to be in your position and fly for F9. I have been trying for over a year now to just get an interview. I currently fly for a US Airways wholly owned who gives us nothing in the way of a commuter clause or the slightest bit of sympathy for our commute, our schedules suck, no time off, low hours and the trips are not commutable. I commute from DEN to the east coast 3.5 hours one way, I hardly see my family, but I deal with it and I don't bash my fellow employees for a commute I CHOSE to do. Now I do hope that one day F9 will call and I can retire my commute but until then I will suck it up like a man and do the commute I CHOSE to do with out a commuter clause. F9 did not make you commute, they didn't hide the fact that they were a DEN based company, so why is it so shocking that you have to fight your way onto an airplane to get to work and then complain to the point of trying to tarnish a great airline and pilot group. F9 pilots are some of the most cooperative and understanding pilots I have met when it comes to accomadating a pilot trying to jumpseat to work. Sure a commuter clause would be nice but if the majority of the pilot group feels it is not as important as other issues then maybe you need to be a professional about it and except that. If you don't like the commute that bad then move to DEN or find another job and make room for those who want to be there. I don't know you but good luck, and for gods sake get out while you can, life's to short.

I guess you are too stupid to understand, If you could read our Union web site you would see that I am but 1 out of many, about 40%, that feel that a commuter policy should be voted on, and placed in the next contract, it makes no sense not to add language to that effect, it costs the company nothing and will save them money in the long run, less sick calls, and pilots would not be paid for trips that they could not fly, that is what a reserve guy is for, this way you only pay one guy for a missed trip not 2

Hope that clears things up for you, but I am sure that Animaltail,USMC319,Jetalc, and F9 Driver will jump in and bash this as they bash others on the FAPA board

And to make you happy, I am leaving, just waiting my turn for a class slot at SW, in the mean time, I am working to make this place better or not and still go out with a bang!!!!

I completely understand what a commuter clause is and I am one that hopes for one on my property and if 40% of the group at F9 wants a clause then it should be considered, but I still don't think it is something that should cause hate and discontent amongst all of you are call for the bashing of a good airline. I have a lot of friends that work at SW and they love it there and I am sure you will too but for me SW isn't were I want too be, it is with F9 but if I never get the call then who knows maybe I will have to go there to make my commute I do easier on me and my family, I would just try to lighten the load a bit, you have made your point known, let it go if you can and relax your leavin soon, all this stress isn't worth it, but no I am not stupid, I just see this as a big issue over a commute you chose to do when you got hired at F9 and no one lied to you and said they had a commuter clause. Good luck at SW and maybe I can have your slot at F9. Let the other 40% argue their case for a commuter clause.

ex-nutjeter said:
I guess you are too stupid to understand, If you could read our Union web site you would see that I am but 1 out of many, about 40%, that feel that a commuter policy should be voted on, and placed in the next contract, it makes no sense not to add language to that effect, it costs the company nothing and will save them money in the long run, less sick calls, and pilots would not be paid for trips that they could not fly, that is what a reserve guy is for, this way you only pay one guy for a missed trip not 2

Hope that clears things up for you, but I am sure that Animaltail,USMC319,Jetalc, and F9 Driver will jump in and bash this as they bash others on the FAPA board

And to make you happy, I am leaving, just waiting my turn for a class slot at SW, in the mean time, I am working to make this place better or not and still go out with a bang!!!!

Nutcase - you're right. Did you see the FAPA board yesterday? If so, maybe you would care to enlighten us on some of the issues raised recently. I don't believe you are a current F9 employee, and I believe I know who you are - get over it, Dude. Pretending to be an F9 employee and calling someone "stupid" who is making very valid points and asking questions is not representative of the way we treat people at F9. You are truly pathetic - SW? Yeah, right. Good luck with that - I've heard if you just sit by the phone 24/7 you substantially increase your odds. Even better if you hold your breathe!

Fly2AK - blow Nutballer off - he's a disgruntled ex-employee who was let go because of poor attitude, and I believe it shows quite well on this board. Hope you get the call from F9 HR soon - this really is a cool place to be.
:beer:

I've avoided the fray so far on purpose. Hopefully, Nutjob will be on his way soon, because if he is still at F9, we surely don't need him here now.

Life is too short guys. Either don't go into a situation you don't like (duh!) or just accept it and be happy. Sure, try to change it if you can but don't throw a bunch of dung all over the place in the process. Nutjob, when (IF!) you get to SWA, be sure to complain about the short turns. I'm sure they'll rethink them, just for you.

F9 is a great place to be and the vast majority of the guys/gals I've flown with here are counting their blessings. Some people in this world just look for things to complain about no matter where they are.

Where in the world do some of you come up with this crap, where did I ever say anything about short turns being a problem? F9 has many that love to make things up without reading first, If you did not figure it out I use to work for Netjets and had to do quick turns everyday that I was on duty, how will that be different st SW? I had no problem with short turns, but make up what you want, I am bitching like many others about a commuter clause, to have scott say that they can't write launguage for that is CRAP, because he says that people who drive would be unfairly treated if it was written for people who fly in? that is crap, write launguage that benefits all, how simple is that

For you JETALC, it did not take you long to respond, I stated that I am just waiting for a class at SW, I already did my drug test, waiting for a class then I can leave with a bang as promissed, I want to keep that a suprise

ex-nutjeter said:
For you JETALC, it did not take you long to respond, I stated that I am just waiting for a class at SW, I already did my drug test, waiting for a class then I can leave with a bang as promissed, I want to keep that a suprise

And here I thought the SW People Dept. was good at weeding out the 10%ers.

Good luck guys. He's all yours! :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back