Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you. I figured it was an older post. Frontier seems like they're doing a great job though and it usually starts at the top. I was impressed to see Jeff Potter give credit to the employees. He'll never know how much that means to someone, probably several somebodys who often feel unappreciated. I know that to be the case in the military when the "zipper-suited sun gods" get all the fun and glory and they wind up working in the heat/cold/rain.

Anyway, that's cool.

M3

F9 Driver said:
The company issued guidance to "the street" about our expected loss. Not "inside info."

As far as posting a partial identity... Letting ex-nutjetter know that he isn't going to act anonymously and with impunity may keep him from doing something else that could bring harm / negatively impact the Frontier pilot group or Frontier Airlines(without ratting him out to Corp Comm.) Just my personal rule. :beer:

Good luck in trying to figure out who I am moron, I don't have much longer here anyways, just waiting, but I plan on leaving with a bang, and I have not violated any company policy, and the crap that gets posted on the FAPA board is not company protected, when I signed that paper it only included stuff from the company intranet site not the FAPA site

jetalc said:
So, you don't think I should give Pete crap anymore for being angry that he was fired? :D

I find it pretty funny how every post that you put out, you find soo much amusement in one pilot who left months ago, I guess your small brain only holds that much info

So I forgot to add you to the rescue team for F9 along with F9DRIVER,ANIMALTAIL,USMC319, that makes 4 of you to the rescue

Keep drinking that Cam aid, I am sure that he loves your support and more

ex-nutjeter said:
I find it pretty funny how every post that you put out, you find soo much amusement in one pilot who left months ago, I guess your small brain only holds that much info

So I forgot to add you to the rescue team for F9 along with F9DRIVER,ANIMALTAIL,USMC319, that makes 4 of you to the rescue

Keep drinking that Cam aid, I am sure that he loves your support and more

U always find it pretty funny dont you? I find it funny that you still have not answered my question. Why dont u leave? Didnt u say u are leaving for the competition? Why do u think F9 owes u anything?

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, COMMUTTER CLAUSE, BLAH, BLAH CASS, F9 SUX, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, Ill sit here and just write nonsense, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH , my life is sh!tty, so I have to complain about my airline to outsiders because my own pilot group thinks Im an A$$hole complainer, Blah, blah, blah.

Enjoy what u have NOW! Because tomorrow u might not have it. Nobody owes u a thing.

CYA Good Friend and team mate

Last edited:
ex-nutjeter said:
Good luck in trying to figure out who I am moron, I don't have much longer here anyways, just waiting, but I plan on leaving with a bang, and I have not violated any company policy, and the crap that gets posted on the FAPA board is not company protected, when I signed that paper it only included stuff from the company intranet site not the FAPA site

Believe me brother, u wont do such a thing. I guarantee that would not be in the best of your interest :)

We are all professionals and one childish act like that WILL have its consequences.

DONT PUSH IT!

Cya

Someone asked about the time frame between the phone call/email and interview(I still haven't mastered the fancy quote function on this board). I was emailed in Aug. 04 for an interview in Sept. 04. Those were cancelled and then I was emailed again in Sept. 05 for an interview roughly 2 weeks later. I know more interview calls have gone out to people that did not have an interview cancelled last year. Everyone I know that has interviewed had at least one internal rec. Dont try and prep for the interview, just don't show up with a shwastica tattooed on your forehead pissing an moaning about a commuter policy. Good luck with the job hunt. Hey rcj, I am buying the first round monday night.

Some people just dont realize what they have and take it for granted. I hope you dont have to go through tough times like many in this industry have, ex-nut, but I guarantee that if it ever does, you will wish you had a different attitude about things and enjoyed the time you had at f9. But in reading your posts, i think its better for both you and f9 that you moved on and let someone who is excited and appreciative about working for Frontier take your spot (like me) :)

Rite side up cool deal you can have a spot........right after me....lol

ex-nutjeter said:
Good luck in trying to figure out who I am moron, I don't have much longer here anyways, just waiting, but I plan on leaving with a bang

PIRA may be a problem for you. That last tid-bit may be construed as a threat.

That BANG may be the door slamming on your career.

StaySeated,

That was me who asked about the time frame. Thanks for the info. So did you already have an interview? If so, I hope you got hired. Looks like a great place to be. I just hope they continue to hire the numbers they said they would at their interview tips and skills forum that was held a few weeks ago. USMC319, were you there?

Best of luck to all,

M3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back