• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Pilots approve concessions 498-58

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did they cut salary to Spirit new CBA rates? I know we helped lower the bar for them, sorry guys, I did vote no though.

Thanks for defending the Profession. :mad:

The Southwest Airlines guys are really pissed about Frontier making strides to be more competitive in such a cutthroat environment.

Oh yeah, and the Southwest pilots aren't happy either.

SWA dragged down this profession for Decades. Everybody knows this. Just because they get paid well NOW doesn't mean the damage wasn't done. A smug SWA guy bitching about another pilot group lowering the bar is absolutely laughable.

Republic must make a “good-faith effort”
That might be the funniest thing I have ever read in my entire life...Republic making a good faith anything is hands down one of the funniest things I have ever heard. I wouldn't trust BB with a bag of my neighbor's friend's cousin's sister-in-law's college roommate's ex-boy friend's dog's poop.

You guys are going to get f'd and not in a good way.

SWA dragged down this profession for Decades. Everybody knows this. Just because they get paid well NOW doesn't mean the damage wasn't done. A smug SWA guy bitching about another pilot group lowering the bar is absolutely laughable.

Developing airlines have ALWAYS had lower pay and benefits. SWA just happened to be one of the only ones to survive long enough to realize a rewarding contract. What dragged down the profession was the sale of scope for a few more bucks on the top end. Who was it that let that cat out of the bag?

I can tell you who is fighting tooth and nail to stop it. Successfully I might add.

Your welcome.

Developing airlines have ALWAYS had lower pay and benefits. SWA just happened to be one of the only ones to survive long enough to realize a rewarding contract. What dragged down the profession was the sale of scope for a few more bucks on the top end. Who was it that let that cat out of the bag?

I can tell you who is fighting tooth and nail to stop it. Successfully I might add.

Your welcome.

So WN was a "developing" airline for 29 years before 911 and a plethora of bankruptcies that by default put them at the top?

Latest resources

Back