Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
crashpad said:
AnimalTale Translation:

"After the breakfast burrito kicks in, I praise french made oilly-waifer-absorbing seats as I'm prairiedogging it on short final."

Let me get this straight - you actually re-edited that post so it made more sense? You got me worried, there, Crashpad...
:beer:

StaySeated said:
To continue with the F9 lovefest, today in class the director of training came in and was trying to figure out how many computers they could fit in the room. The classes scheduled for next year are going to be bigger than planned, possibly doubled. Can I get a "fuk yeah"!!!!

Along those same lines, I just found out that instead of 52 remaining pilot hires, we are looking at 140 between December and September '06. Amen, brutha. Good time to get on at F9.

Originally Posted by StaySeated
To continue with the F9 lovefest, today in class the director of training came in and was trying to figure out how many computers they could fit in the room. The classes scheduled for next year are going to be bigger than planned, possibly doubled. Can I get a "fuk yeah"!!!!

StaySeated, I'm glad you came aboard and hope you are enjoying your class. All I can say for now is that you couldn't have started at a better time.

Regarding the B6 vs F9 thread, I have nothing negative to say about B6. I have met the Pilot recruiters and they are great. The cultures are similar. I would just recommend picking the company that best meets your needs.

I do have to tell you that the F9 pilot group is the best in the industry (ok, maybe I'm a bit biased). The fact that they are as involved in the hiring process as they are (voluntary I might add), is a testament to the commitment of these individuals. Frontier is fortunate to have a group of individuals who represent the values of the organization. To them, thank you for all you do.

LOL Crashpad,

Now everytime I go get breakfast I will have that pleasant thought running around my little pea brain. But where I grew up we called them turtleheads HAHAHA.

StaySeated,

Fuk Yeah!!!!!!!!

Jetalc,

Now them are some numbers that both you and I can live with. Hallelujah!!!!!!

Going back to on-topic, if you are moving to Denver I think the choice would be a no brainer (but I am biased). I did the commute with the fracs for 4.5 years, and even with having a ticket it still sucked. Now having to do it and deal with whether the flight is full, etc., etc. You can take your days off and take away at least 1/4 of them because they will be wasted commuting.

There is much more to QOL than the all mighty dollar that you bring home from your paycheck.

Jetsi

jetalc said:
Along those same lines, I just found out that instead of 52 remaining pilot hires, we are looking at 140 between December and September '06. Amen, brutha. Good time to get on at F9.

Hey all,

Is there going to be one more interview session after December 1, before we ring in the New Year??? And, why the increase in hiring numbers? Thanks.

I heard somewhere around the 20th of December. I would imagine calls have gone out for the 1st, but make sure you have your stuff in and that you have at least one letter of rec. I couldn't speak to the increase in hiring forecast, but maybe some of the folks that have been on a while could. What say you guys? How about you F9Recruiter?

Good luck!

M3

The increase in hiring numbers is due to an increase in monthly block hours, or so they said in ground school. 7 new cities to be announced, and I believe at least one of them is a very popular vacation destination located around 150 West. Just starting the rumor. Hope everyone has a great holiday. Fly safe.

StaySeated said:
The increase in hiring numbers is due to an increase in monthly block hours, or so they said in ground school. 7 new cities to be announced, and I believe at least one of them is a very popular vacation destination located around 150 West. Just starting the rumor. Hope everyone has a great holiday. Fly safe.

How's that....ETOPS?

Latest resources

Back