Frontier Negotiations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ex-nutjeter

I know that I will be flamed by the Fab 4 but who cares, every other airline aires their dirty laundry why keep F9's a secret and make everyone think how great it is here. Sorry guys, still here

Went to the last meeting on the 17th here is the scoop:

CASS is DEAD, the company does not have the budget for the $20,000 that they say it will cost and it was brought up that the Union pay, but they responded that it would be a waste since the company is low on IT support, still don't see why the union won't just gives it a try anyways? It will suck for us commuters especially since 9 pilots out of 10 from the last class are all commuters.

Commuter policy is a NO go also, the union and some pilots that live in DEN feel that it is unfair to give just one group that benefit, eventhough it would cost them and the company nothing, in fact it was brought up that there was a higher sick call volume for people that live outside the DEN area versus those that live in DEN, imagine that, and still they are as blind as a bat

In terms of our pay, the company and the union are keeping that a secret as to wheather or not we are getting a pay cut, they are keeping the pay cut secret till after the holiday season so that there will be no disservice by an angered pilot group, so I guess it will be happy new years, here is your cut, plus I guess that the 401k was also secret as to if they will start putting in the company match each month or if they will keep the same crappy deal of a once a year match

Had one crazy pilot who wanted the union to pay for his medical problems, he was a funny 30 min.s, he crashed his boat while intoxicated and wants the union to pay his medical bills

Just thought that I should give the scoop on the big items, hope this helps you new guys

cya

You knew that coming INTO the job about commuting------glad to see you are leaving

Shrek said:
You knew that coming INTO the job about commuting------glad to see you are leaving

Spoken like a true Idiot. . . . a phrase usually parroted by those who can't think for themselves.

Since you like sloganeering, here's a new slogan for you to try on:

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem".

Ty Webb said:
Spoken like a true Idiot. . . . a phrase usually parroted by those who can't think for themselves.

Since you like sloganeering, here's a new slogan for you to try on:

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem".

Why don't you do a lttle background checking on ex-nutlover and you will find a history of bashing a company that has given him a good job.....who is the idiot now biatch.......

Shrek said:

Sounds verbatim like the CEO of Independence, the illustrious Tom Moore.

Sad, with so many people who would without complaint love (and deserve) to be on board with F9. Conversely...

9 of the 15 in the last class were commuters.

Cass is not dead, it will be part of negotiations.

We are working on a commuter policy.

Sick calls were not mentioned at the meeting.

The negotations committee got to see the company's proposal on Wednesday and have not yet responded.

The Association had to sign a confidentially agreement to discuss financial information, that's common.

Other than that your post was most accurate.

Is CASS something that would replace FLiCR? I'm not sure what CASS is - sorry!

TIA,

M3

Latest resources

Back