• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Negotiations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FLICA - Flightline Internet Crew Access. Basically a scheduling/bidding/etc. software program used by several airlines and their flightcrews.

Shrek said:
who is the idiot now biatch.......

Uhhh, any management tool such as yourself, who says, "You knew that when you started working here" instead of, "should we fix this, and if so, how?"

If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem . . . .

Don't let the electrons pummel your flabby girly-man buttocks on the way outta here.

Ty Webb said:
Uhhh, any management tool such as yourself, who says, "You knew that when you started working here" instead of, "should we fix this, and if so, how?"

Don't let the electrons pummel your flabby girly-man buttocks on the way outta here.

Hey moron, You ARE the problem.

Chuck Yogourt said:
Hey moron, You ARE the problem.

Ahh, I should have known that any reference to a man's buttocks would get Chuckie over here . . . . . Chuck, you are one freaky cork smoker.

Ty Webb said:

Do you even know what you are talking about? This idiot has been complaining about everything about Frontier - I too am glad to see him go. He's voiced his opinion on the lack of a commuter policy (again, something that didn't exist and he still accepted employment here), and he won't let it go. No need to chastise somebody else for pointing out what an unhappy moron ex-nut-licker is!

Oh, and Nutcracker - what happened to your "big bang" on the 17th? I didn't hear a thing...things kinda fizzle out and go limp on ya?

"Oh, and Nutcracker - what happened to your "big bang" on the 17th? I didn't hear a thing...things kinda fizzle out and go limp on ya?[/quote]"

I believe there was a lighting strike, maybe it was him.

ex-nutjeter said:
I know that I will be flamed by the Fab 4 but who cares, every other airline aires their dirty laundry why keep F9's a secret and make everyone think how great it is here. Sorry guys, still here

Went to the last meeting on the 17th here is the scoop:

cya

Hey Tool,
Im not going to entertain your flaming BLAHS anymore but if u hate frontier so much, why waste your time going to MEETINGS?

If you are leaving Frontier, like you say, Why bother with FRONTIER Union meetings? Are you a LOSER with nothing better to do? Maybe a BullSh!tTer?
Or are you just one hell of an angry guy?

I hate to tell you this, I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU and I apologize to everybody on this board on behalf of your "crazy" "everybodies out to get me" mentality. You are sick. You think you exposed such "DIRT" on Frontier. OOOHHHHHHHH, what a bad A$$! You are such a rebel. You exposed the conspiracy!!!! Congrats.

Be clever and make up your own exit line "CYA", LOSER. Im done with you. You mean nothing to me or anyone at Frontier.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
Cya

AnimalTale said:
Hey Tool,
Im not going to entertain your flaming BLAHS anymore but if u hate frontier so much, why waste your time going to MEETINGS?

If you are leaving Frontier, like you say, Why bother with FRONTIER Union meetings? Are you a LOSER with nothing better to do? Maybe a BullSh!tTer?
Or are you just one hell of an angry guy?

I hate to tell you this, I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU and I apologize to everybody on this board on behalf of your "crazy" "everybodies out to get me" mentality. You are sick. You think you exposed such "DIRT" on Frontier. OOOHHHHHHHH, what a bad A$$! You are such a rebel. You exposed the conspiracy!!!! Congrats.

Be clever and make up your own exit line "CYA", LOSER. Im done with you. You mean nothing to me or anyone at Frontier.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
Cya

Get real you Idiot, I knew that part of the FAG 4 oops FAB 4 could not resist, open your eyes, read on this forum, there are plenty of other guys who air their airlines dirty laundry, why keep ours such a secret, I just can't stand the fact that you have that cool aid IV drip still in, and that you can't stand a bash about F9 that is really funny, untill I leave, I will bash if that is what you want to call it, I go to the meetings to see what lack of progress our great F9 union has made, You are the loser !!!!!!!!

Anyways, I don't want to waste anymore time from you, I see that you were on your knees, or bent over, you seem to enjoy saying "BLAH, BLAH, BLAH " in those positions

CYA

Moderator reviewed. Uncivil.

Last edited by a moderator:
"and that you can't stand a bash about F9 that is really funny,"

I'd be careful man, I tried to have a little fun on another thread (not about any airline) and i got reamed and torn a new one. Lesson learned: just because i find it pretty funny, others might not.

Just a thought...and i'm really not trying to bash you here, just possibly some useful info for the future...

Latest resources

Back