• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier, Midwest enter code-share agreement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No dickhead. I'm talking about majors that pay over $200k a year with 18 days off a month.

Gup

zing! score one for childish antagonism... Surprised nobody took the bait and asked why it was so easy to get to a major for Brown.

Oneflap you're a childish little freak that is living vicariously through your company. You act like you guys have any effect on company strategy or success. Getting hired and enjoying a career at a major is largely luck and timing. I'm glad you're so amped up about picking up the scraps in two markets that are either over saturated or dying....

That's $2/hr MORE than my company pays first year pilots. What does RAH pay second year? My company pays $122/hr for second year F/O.

You make at least $122/hr and you are still on a regional board on Flightinfo. Seriously go get a boat, old car, a hot hooker, some new golf clubs or something that will be a much better way to spend your time and all of your money. Kind of pathetic that you are on this site. If you need some help I've got a million ways you can spend your money. Just ask.

Latest resources

Back