• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier, Midwest enter code-share agreement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oneflap is just excited because this deal just solidified his dream of being a lifer at Republic.

Yea..Great to be hired by the majors now..LOL you can have it I wont fight you for that job..LOL Reserve for 20 years....;) right...

Im just about to laugh my ass off at you bunch of D O U C H E BAGS!!! trying to rationalize your reason for still being at a regional as anyone elses fault but your own..LOL I just shot Kool aid out my nose!!

I just go to work and go home to my average 15 days a month off...and read a forum or two just to laugh at you bunch of D O U C H E Bags!!! If you were really so smart you wouldnt be in this business in the first place..LOL

Dont feel bad because Im a D O U C H E too for being in this business. But at least Im smart enough to know that...LOL there goes some more Kool Aid

You can't say ****************************** on here? What are we 5yrs old with swearing?

Yea..Great to be hired by the majors now..LOL you can have it I wont fight you for that job..LOL Reserve for 20 years....;) right...

Im just about to laugh my ass off at you bunch of D O U C H E BAGS!!! trying to rationalize your reason for still being at a regional as anyone elses fault but your own..LOL I just shot Kool aid out my nose!!

I just go to work and go home to my average 15 days a month off...and read a forum or two just to laugh at you bunch of D O U C H E Bags!!! If you were really so smart you wouldnt be in this business in the first place..LOL

Dont feel bad because Im a D O U C H E too for being in this business. But at least Im smart enough to know that...LOL there goes some more Kool Aid

Wow! What a feminine hygiene cleaning product this guys is. I am guessing you're a bunch of fun to fly with. I bet your one of those guys who briefs the full approach to include the missed when you are flying visual approaches. Lighten up or quit making stupid posts extolling the strength of your company.

Wow! What a feminine hygiene cleaning product this guys is. I am guessing you're a bunch of fun to fly with. I bet your one of those guys who briefs the full approach to include the missed when you are flying visual approaches. Lighten up or quit making stupid posts extolling the strength of your company.

Seems to me that Oneflap is just being defensive because you are talking crap about the company he works for. I think if I worked for Republic right now I would be happy with some of the aggressive business decisions they are making. So many of us are at companies that just seem to be hoping for continued good will on the part of the major airline they provide feed for. I agree with him about the majors right now as well. They seem to be like the dinosaurs and their pilots are just pissed about soon becoming extinct (or at least less relevant).

Congrats to all the Republic folks! I hope the moves your company is making pay off and keep your company healthy.

What happened to the drive most all of you had to be a major airline pilot? Why do you give up on your dream so easily? My path to the majors wasn't hard at all. I know that none of you went to flight school to be a regional lifer, so why resign yourself to being one?

Last edited:
Yeah congrats on putting the final nail in the coffin of this career, The future is 37$/H not matter what you fly. Thanks.

That's $2/hr MORE than my company pays first year pilots. What does RAH pay second year? My company pays $122/hr for second year F/O.

Last edited:
What happened to the drive most all of you had to be a major airline pilot? Why do you give up on your dream so easily? My path to the majors wasn't hard at all. I know that none of you went to flight school to be a regional lifer, so why resign yourself to being one?

I think people are beginning to realize that quality of life is not just tied to the amount of money you make. The majors are not as attractive these days. Perhaps if they ever have a true changing of the guard they may reemerge as an attractive option (say 10 years from now). For now, not too many of us want to commute to a job where we fly with a bunch or burned out, cynical old farts.

Seriously? I understand frustration but......... seriously?

Times have changed fo sho but unless the next generation raises the bar the regionals will always be stepping stones. Being at a regional in todays' realm is certainly not anyones "fault." It's a product of the majors shrinking instead of growing.

When things pick back up there will be another wave of "regional" pilots making the jump to the majors because - let's face it - the schedules, work rules and pay are certainly better than most, if not all, regionals.

Gup

Seriously? I understand frustration but......... seriously?

Times have changed fo sho but unless the next generation raises the bar the regionals will always be stepping stones. Being at a regional in todays' realm is certainly not anyones "fault." It's a product of the majors shrinking instead of growing.

When things pick back up there will be another wave of "regional" pilots making the jump to the majors because - let's face it - the schedules, work rules and pay are certainly better than most, if not all, regionals.

Gup

Can't say that about Midwest and Frontier.

Latest resources

Back