• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Jets going to MKE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
National list...dream on.....you pick the airline you want to work for and if it does not workout you try at the next one....that if called LIFE

So, who get's to fly these A319s? Midwest guys? Republic guys? Or does Frontier get a new domocile up in Wisconsin? Any final answers yet?

BTW, if there is a national seniority list, military guys should get a date of hire of when they started in the military.

So, who get's to fly these A319s? Midwest guys? Republic guys? Or does Frontier get a new domocile up in Wisconsin? Any final answers yet?

BTW, if there is a national seniority list, military guys should get a date of hire of when they started in the military.

I agree completely. And civilian guys should get a date of hire of when they started taking flying lessons.

1984 baby! Gear up biatch. :eek:

Gup

MKE base....well, nothing announced here. From what i can gather with talking to others is that the consensus is that if anything like a base were to happen it would probably be 6-12 months out at the earliest. I would bet that all flying for now will just go through MKE with possibly some future lines being built with one leg out of DEN then 3 days flying out of MKE with the last leg back into DEN on day 3 or 4. Just a guess, but makes sense for now.

Latest resources

Back