• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier JetExpress RFP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you guys both at XJT? Sounds like their is a lack of trust there somewhere. Best of luck to you whatever happens with this RFP and others to come....

BTW. SuperPilot, how are you getting away with that avatar?:beer:

Me thinks everyone on this thread is full of %^$. Especially any post by the kool aid mixer himself Superpilot92. Any RJ pilot with the words "super" and "pilot" in their screen name has to make you wonder.

A couple of things for my XJT coworkers on this board. If the Frontier RFP is for 70 seaters where do you think we're going to get them? I know we have EMB options and all that stuff but it would be a LONG time before they could get any to us given the 70/90 seat orders already in production. Next, even if Frontier would consider a bid for a 50 seater why would they take it? Pax hate 50 seat jets. I'm not buying in on this RFP rumor anymore than I was the Midwest Exp, Delta, or any other.

Pax hate 50 seat jets? Pax don't give a sh*t about anything except the lowest fare. I can guarantee nobody has ever gone on Expedia and saw a fare for $10 higher that said "CRJ-700" and taken that over the lower fare that said "CRJ-200". THEY DON'T CARE. All they care about, as I quote the Bud Light commercial, is "Saving $9 on a round trip to Ft. Myers".

Pax hate 50 seat jets? Pax don't give a sh*t about anything except the lowest fare. I can guarantee nobody has ever gone on Expedia and saw a fare for $10 higher that said "CRJ-700" and taken that over the lower fare that said "CRJ-200". THEY DON'T CARE. All they care about, as I quote the Bud Light commercial, is "Saving $9 on a round trip to Ft. Myers".

Yes you are right the flying doesn't care which plane as long as it COSTS less. They do hate them but they don't care. However the companies HATE 50-seaters thats just a fact. 50-seaters much like the Palm Pilot are a thing of the 90's. I don't know why anyone would think frontier would take xjts 50-seaters when the rfp was for 70-seaters. Given those variables plus the fact that xjts operationg cost is insanely high, I think this is just bs that you guys are hearing. It doesn't surprise me Superpilot is chugging down the koolaid, that guy just snorts the powder out of the package.

Yes you are right the flying doesn't care which plane as long as it COSTS less. They do hate them but they don't care. However the companies HATE 50-seaters thats just a fact. 50-seaters much like the Palm Pilot are a thing of the 90's. I don't know why anyone would think frontier would take xjts 50-seaters when the rfp was for 70-seaters. Given those variables plus the fact that xjts operationg cost is insanely high, I think this is just bs that you guys are hearing. It doesn't surprise me Superpilot is chugging down the koolaid, that guy just snorts the powder out of the package.

DING DING DING

Another worthless post by the highschool kid.

Whats the matter are you still mad because the teacher wont let you come tour the airport? Maybe she will let you do your research paper on not being the Tool Of The Industry

Your assignment this semester is to show some factual information on XJTs Current operating costs. Get that back to me ASAP we dont like late points. I need to go because your moms calling me and she is naked and covered in Koolaid Powder!!! She is such a nice SuperKooter mom. BUH BYE

DING DING DING

Another worthless post by the highschool kid.

Whats the matter are you still mad because the teacher wont let you come tour the airport? Maybe she will let you do your research paper on not being the Tool Of The Industry

Your assignment this semester is to show some factual information on XJTs Current operating costs. Get that back to me ASAP we dont like late points. I need to go because your moms calling me and she is naked and covered in Koolaid Powder!!! She is such a nice SuperKooter mom. BUH BYE

Did you eat too much play dough as a kid. You a a fin retard.

Did you eat too much play dough as a kid. You a a fin retard.

Whats the matter did I hurt your feelings too? Are you his brother? The joke about his mom was just that a JOKE, D O U C H E!!!:bawling: :bawling: :crying:

:beer: Thanks for playing, also no i didnt eat play dough, never really like the texture!!

Latest resources

Back