• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier files chapter 11

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The company says they do not WANT to ask for concessions, but when they DO demand concessions they will act as if they have no choice.

It is all part of the effort to soften the resistance of labor. Befriend, then make someone else the enemy (evil bk counsel), say something along the lines of "we don't have a choice" and then they will just smirk to themselves knowing the inevitable.

If you think that this process will not end without an 1113c than you need to do a search of the last dozen or so BK's and try and find one that didn't result in the total dismantling of the CBA.

This is just another playbook that management relies upon. What disturbs me is that the entire playbook has less than one page and half dozen moves but we as a labor group (all professional pilots) always seem surprised.

Nearly all bankruptcies are "forced by the credit processor". Attempts to characterize this one as any different is just an attempt at "spin".

Your not listening, what he is trying to say is that f9 went bankrupt because fd tried to hold back all the money from credit processing. the majority of bks are because of lack of money coming in and poor business models not because of credit companies holding mone back. this was not like aloha or ata or eos for that matter.

Your not listening, what he is trying to say is that f9 went bankrupt because fd tried to hold back all the money from credit processing. the majority of bks are because of lack of money coming in and poor business models not because of credit companies holding mone back. this was not like aloha or ata or eos for that matter.
It's no different. They run short of money or their creditors start pressuring them. Or both.

Obviously you don't know much about the history of corporate bankruptcy proceedings.

It's no different. They run short of money or their creditors start pressuring them. Or both.

Obviously you don't know much about the history of corporate bankruptcy proceedings.
actually i do. you need to do your homework i think before you write.

to add to that, it is very different from these other airlines because f9 is still operating and the others unfortunately are not. i think you take joy in seeing this for some sick reason. thats sad.

to add to that, it is very different from these other airlines because f9 is still operating and the others unfortunately are not. i think you take joy in seeing this for some sick reason. thats sad.
You seem to confuse facts and reality with "seeing joy in this." I did not express "joy" in anything that is happening, but you and some others on here seem to think that you can just wish the reality away--that Frontier is somehow "different" than any other airline or any other business.

You seem to confuse facts and reality with "seeing joy in this." I did not express "joy" in anything that is happening, but you and some others on here seem to think that you can just wish the reality away--that Frontier is somehow "different" than any other airline or any other business.

I have had the same impression, based on the recklessness of your posts, for whatever reason. And, to clarify, the credit card PROCESSOR is NOT a creditor. They PROCESS, just like the name implies. It wasn't a creditor that was pressuring F9, it was a company that performs a service for Frontier who didn't want to be stuck holding the bill for tickets in case Frontier folded. Frontier is not gone (yet), and I, too, believe this is quite different from other bankruptcies. Your arrogance regarding this topic (and many other topics, I might add) forces people to respond to your posts as they have. Nobody likes someone who pretends to know it all, and you definitely come across as one of those people.

Frontier is still operating - we'll see what happens in the future. Even the almighty CitationUltra doesn't know.

I have had the same impression, based on the recklessness of your posts, for whatever reason. And, to clarify, the credit card PROCESSOR is NOT a creditor. They PROCESS, just like the name implies. It wasn't a creditor that was pressuring F9, it was a company that performs a service for Frontier who didn't want to be stuck holding the bill for tickets in case Frontier folded. Frontier is not gone (yet), and I, too, believe this is quite different from other bankruptcies. Your arrogance regarding this topic (and many other topics, I might add) forces people to respond to your posts as they have. Nobody likes someone who pretends to know it all, and you definitely come across as one of those people.

Frontier is still operating - we'll see what happens in the future. Even the almighty CitationUltra doesn't know.
But a credit card PROCESSOR would be a CREDITOR if left holding the bag in a BANKRUPTCY.

Therefore, the pressure put on Frontier by this PROCESSOR is what ostensibly drove Frontier into BANKRUPTCY.

Consequently, and in regard to their status as a company operating in BANKRUPTCY, they are no different than any other company in the same position.

Even the almighty CitationUltra doesn't know.

jetalc,

"almighty" don't give her that much credit. She likes to play the role of the "know it all". Hopefully, she is just playing because she would not have many friends if she really was like this. (No Fly List Candidate).

Dont let these Fools get to you. Go enjoy your life and avoid these "arrogant, stubborn & toxic" so called professional peers.

CCCCCCCCCCCCYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back