• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Culture gone bad???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can assure you this is in the minority......F9 is by far a great work culture to spend a career.

Frontier has a pro-standards committee ......that is where these things should be cleared up if amongst the crew does not work......in my opinion

Andy said:
The 5% rule is alive and well at every company.

F9 Driver, how many occurences have there been? Are we talking just a couple of writeups, or is this trend spreading?

I find it hard to believe that this is widespread.

I just got off the phone with the union folks, and these are just a couple of isolated write-ups that have gotten a bunch of internal buzz. :crying: The FAPA pro standards committee has gotten some press lately, and should help to head off these type of events.:uzi:

This job is what you make of it. If you choose to focus on the whining your days will be LOOOOOONG and painful.:bawling:

Act like adults, do your jobs, go home, and enjoy your lives.:beer:

DUUUDES, Here be like 4 things I like to do to like be gittin my mind right and stufff.

:beer:

AWWWW YYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Whine Lover said:
What a bunch of little K unts.

I can't wait to remove myself from the ranks of A ss Wipes that have the audacity to call themselves "Pilots".

FU2

YKW
Why do you think I like the single pilot world. No brains, no headaches.

ex-nutjeter said:
Thats funny, there has even been instances of capt.'s tattle tattling on other capt.'s to the CP, have never been around soo many whiners about such little stuff, ie. mostly uniform or other small stuff that should be taken care of amongst each other. Without posting names, I remember a capt. talking in the crew room about how another capt. tattled to the CP about him having rolled up sleeves, then this same capt. who thought he just did such a great deed, ends up blowing the raft at the emergency exit while inspecting for ice on the wings with passengers on board

Karma, thats about it

Oh God - he's back.

There have been isolated incidents of people going directly to the CP office - so?

Pro Standards is there when someone wants to "work it out" - there are select people that should not be flying. Period. Pro Standards does a great job helping those who want a solution other than "tattle tattling" (Ex-Nutjob's words, not mine), but it is always an individual pilot's prerogative to go to whomever they want for a solution. So, the Chief Pilots are approachable - how does that translate to some sort of undermining of the awesome F9 culture? Something about mountains and molehills....

I can't say I've heard anything about the culture "going bad" here at F9. It's been a great culture so far and nothing indicates that it will change. It's all in the attitudes of the individuals. Frankly, a very high percentage of the employees I've met have awesome attitudes. It would take something of a very large magnitude to change that. You choose your attitude every day when you get up.

M3

No problem here...

Sure, there were isolated incidents. They have been corrected. Pro Standards has had a pretty successful campaign to remind people of the resources available and their preferred method of use....back to work...

If this is the biggest thing people can come up with to slam us, I'd say we're doing pretty well...

WTF is this posted here for? Don't stir the pot. Besides, everyone knows the corporate culture starts going bad once the pilots start b!tching about the crew schedulers, not with the other pilots! :)

Jetalc, I think you're saying that because the pilot in question may have a checkered past you believe he should be fired. Is this correct? Have you considered the ramifications of your statement? Have you ever made a mistake or gone against a company policy or not followed a procedure or FAR? If so should you be fired?

Do you also think that its alright to take photos and film another pilot going through a security checkpoint in secret. This is a direct violation of TSA and airport security procedures. Should the tattle tale be fired? Please explain.

How many pilots have been fired from F-9 in the past year?

How effective is a "union" that lets this happen?

Jetslaker never makes mistakes, and has a wet dream every night just thinking about how he can screw his co-worker by crying to the cp about BS, so many at F9 have wet dreams over this stuff, I have no idea why this gets their rocks off, and he claims that the Pro Standards guys do a great job, I have no idea what he is smoking or it must be the water he is drinking, if they were doing such a great job, this would not be a post!!

Latest resources

Back