• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Airlines becomes Wholly Owned subsidary of Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I suppose a pilot from some airline is going to go postal on a RP pilot in the next year. Most likely a MW or a Frontier pilot.

All the frontier pilots that were on here saying vote this concession in, will be great in the future, are probably quiet now. They will be on a 145, or FO to a RP pilot. Have to say RP you are horrible. I would think RP is trying to get rid of the regional brand and become a mainline. A mainline that pays nothing.

All the frontier pilots that were on here saying vote this concession in, will be great in the future, are probably quiet now. They will be on a 145, or FO to a RP pilot. Have to say RP you are horrible. I would think RP is trying to get rid of the regional brand and become a mainline. A mainline that pays nothing.

BINGO!:(

Peace.

Rekks

Last edited:
I might be a conspiracy theory nut case, but what is to stop Republic from adding something like a A330? Then shifting all Ejets to their own airline, and almost overnight becoming a stand alone airline.

I might be a conspiracy theory nut case, but what is to stop Republic from adding something like a A330? Then shifting all Ejets to their own airline, and almost overnight becoming a stand alone airline.

Where are they going to fly them to? Does Republic know anything about marketing an airline? What about selling tickets?

Where are they going to fly them to? Does Republic know anything about marketing an airline? What about selling tickets?

I hope you are right, but as of right now they could be starting with 139 Ejets and 70 Airbus. The Republic MGT team has figured out how to take a small Saab operator to buying up major airlines in BK. So I don't think marketing and selling tickets would be to hard for them.

You can bet that there are MANY RAH kiddies jumping for joy over this.

This should give all the majors with RAH contracts the leverage to cancel them.

Well if the plan is to make a stand alone airline this is exactly what they want.

Latest resources

Back