Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Front page of the scab list, it never dies.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ghostrider64

THIS IS THE US MASTER PILOT SCABLIST THE UNIONIST?S EDITION

A SCAB is A Person Who is Doing What You?d be Doing if You Weren?t on Strike.

A SCAB takes your job, a Job he could not get under normal circumstances. He can only advance himself by taking advantage of labor disputes and walking over the backs of workers trying to maintain decent wages and working conditions. He helps management to destroy his and your profession, often ending up under conditions he/she wouldn't even have scabbed for. No matter. A SCAB doesn't think long term, nor does he think of anything other then himself. His smile shows fangs that drip with your blood, for he willingly destroys families, lives, careers, opportunities and professions at the drop of a hat. He takes from a striker what he knows he could never earn by his own merit: a decent Job. He steals that which others earned at the bargaining table through blood, sweat and tears, and throws it away in an instant - ruining lives, jobs and careers.

ONCE A SCAB, ALWAYS A SCAB - NEVER FORGET!

Below are brief notes about legal strikes by organized pilots.
1. Century Airlines 1932: Pilots struck to resist wage reduction by E.L Cord, the patron saint of Frank Lorenzo.
2. TWA 1946: Pilots struck over pay on faster 4 engine aircraft, limited by the provisions of Decision 83.
3. National Airlines 1948: Strike over aircraft safety and repeated violations of the labor contract.
4. Western Airlines 1958: Qualifications of the Flight Engineer.
5. Southern Airways 1960: Strike over wage rates at regional carrier vs. larger airline.
6. Rio Airways 1976: Pilots represented by the Union of Professional Airmen, an ALPA affiliate, struck over issues of seniority, pay, safety and system
board neutrality after failing to negotiate first contract.
7. Wien Air Alaska 1977: Crew complement on B-737.
8. Continental Airlines 1983: Struck to resist Frank Lorenzo?s use of Bankruptcy Law to abrogate labor contracts.
9. Pan American 1985: Pilots MEC elected to honor TWU picket line. These people did not honor that strike.
10. United Airlines 1985: Forced by mgmt to strike over B-Scale pay rates and the company attempt to break UAL ALPA.
11. Eastern Airlines 1989: Pilots honored IAM picket lines against Frank Lorenzo? s asset-stripping of EAL to favor Continental.
12. AFAP 1989: Australian Federation of Air Pilots at 4 domestic airlines quit to protect retirement after disputing government wage control program.
Some Americans, among others, happily filled in.
13 Comair2001:pilotsstruckoverpoorpayandworkrules.TheyfoughttoendthesecondclasstreatmentofallSmallJetpilots.
IMPORTANT NOTES: The CAL and EAL MECs determined that simply agreeing to work (or going to training) at these companies during the strike, not just flying a revenue trip, was enough to be a scab. They alone can determin the definition of ?struck work? and we cannot second guess or change that determination now. The struck work definition was made BEFORE the strike, and anyone who violated it has only themselves to blame. "Ident" column gives employee number, LAST FOUR of their SSN, date of birth (dob), ATP number, date of hire (doh), or other means of identification. "Seniority Suit" means those Scabs at UAL who sued the union and the company to prevent the 570 from regaining their proper seniority position. "Fleet Qualified" (FQ, Flt Qual, etc.) are those hired off the street under a special pay plan and with promises of super-seniority to replace union pilots at United. ALPA ? Some scabs are ALPA members because the ?85 Back-to Work agreement forced the union not to ?discriminate? against the back-stabbers who tried to steal their jobs and seniority. Some Scabs never resigned from the union and continue to pay dues. Some scabs did some penance and were forgiven by ALPA (but NOT forgotten) and re-admitted. Some simply fell through the cracks and got into the union after a merger, name change, etc (PAA). A date for an EAL Scab is his date of hire, no date means he?s old Eastern. "???" by an EAL Scab means that the name appeared on several Scab lists during the strike but was absent from the final list. Other remarks show past Employers or other claims to infamy. MOST Scabs at CAL have a LETTER at the END of their employee number (but not all have this). Most employee numbers are listed (ie 0220B or 51225). The Continental ?Preferential Hire? List and UAL ?You Be The Judge? lists are on the last page.

**For any corrections/additions/updates PLEASE email [email protected]!**

HERE IS A SUMMARY OF THE NUMBER OF SCABS FROM EACH AIRLINE:
Air North Summary
Australian Summary
Century Summary
Continental Summary
Eastern Summary
National Summary
Northwest Summary
Pan American Summary
Prinair Summary
Rio Airways Summary
Southern Summary
TWA Summary
United Summary
Western Summary
Wien Air Alaska Summmary
Comair Summary
TOTAL LISTED SCABS
AirNorth
AFAP 89
Century
CAL 83
EAL 89
NAL 48
NWA 78
PAA 85
Prinair
RIO 76
SOU 60
TWA 46
UAL 85
WAL 58
WAA 77
CMR 01
Both Scabs Listed
85 America West & Braniff Scabs
1 Scab Identified Thus Far
1,996 Scabs listed
2,253 Scabs Listed
101 Scabs listed out of 167 total
34 Scabs listed
139 Scabs listed
2 Scabs listed
43 Scabs listed
205 Scabs listed
2 Scabs listed
837 Scabs listed
3 Scabs listed
82 Scabs listed
3 Scabs listed
(Century & NAL incomplete)
Dignity does not consist in possessing honors, but in deserving them Aristotle
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing Edmund Burke
People who bite the hand that feeds them usually lick the boot that kicks them Eric Hoffer
We should forgive our enemies, but only after they have been hanged first Heinrich Heine
What a man is speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what he says Emerson
It is better to die while standing on your feet than to be living on your knees Emilio Zapata

What the CAL scabs now working for a ALPA airline

What the CAL scabs now working for a ALPA airline

Have to decipher this, but yes would be the answer if it was a question. The following pages of this list contain each and every name, and their FKA names. Seems many scabs tried to change their identities in hopes of shedding the stigma they've permanently attached to themselves. You see, their lives SUCK, now relegated to the dungeons of the industry.

Have to decipher this, but yes would be the answer if it was a question. The following pages of this list contain each and every name, and their FKA names. Seems many scabs tried to change their identities in hopes of shedding the stigma they've permanently attached to themselves. You see, their lives SUCK, now relegated to the dungeons of the industry.

Charming. You actually approve of this behavior by union goons.

Let me help you, these guys croessed the picket line in 83-84, most are retried. They had good jobs for life. Where allowed to work at a union airline. I guess the only disadvantage would be off line jump seating. BTW: While jump seating I have not seen anyone pull out "The List" in years.

Approve? I encourage it.

Life is full of consequences.

I would be more impressed if you actually SCAB and live up to all the BS you put on here.

In the end though you'll step in line, well just outside the line so you can sit on the fence and when managment asks you can say you didn't support the union, and when your fellow brothers ask you can say you didn't SCAB.

Riding the pine.

I don't just approve of it, I vociferously applaud it.

Approve? I encourage it.

Life is full of consequences.

I would be more impressed if you actually SCAB and live up to all the BS you put on here.

In the end though you'll step in line, well just outside the line so you can sit on the fence and when managment asks you can say you didn't support the union, and when your fellow brothers ask you can say you didn't SCAB.

Riding the pine.

Shame on you.

Shame on you.

Ooooooh noooooo Shame on me.

Yet I'll still be able to hold my head high knowing that I didn't SCAB and sell out my fellow pilots.

Yup shame on me.

I'm crushed now lololol

Latest resources

Back