• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Front page of the scab list, it never dies.

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
Lots of trying to blame him not knowing, having no idea how a union worked, excuses excuses... Who's going to feed my family. More excuses.

No ownership whatsoever.

Rupert.

Total Time
A scab is the lowest form of humanity. I'd rather sit at a table full of Nazis, Al Queda, ISIS, and Columbian drug cartels than a scab.

You are a complete A-Hole. I can't believe you said something as stupid as this. Set aside pro Union or company, this is the most inappropriate post I've ever seen.

G4dude

Total Time
To paraphrase Captain Renault in Casablanca, "I'm shocked, shocked, to find that gambling is going on here..."

I hear or see the term "Union Thugs" being tossed around quite cavalierly. Is that the name calling you refer to? :rolleyes:

A thug in this context is NOT just someone who believes in unions. When I use the word thug, I am referring to anyone who either uses intimidation of fellow members to make them do what he wants, or anyone who thinks that behavior is OK. Union believers are not thugs unless they subscribe to thuggish behavior. And if anyone treats me badly, I will reciprocate. And probably feel badly about it afterward, as I am a gentle person who wants everybody to be happy. But I can't stand coercion and despise anyone who thinks it is ok to use tactics like that, even for what they think is a good cause.

pilotyip

Total Time
A thug in this context is NOT just someone who believes in unions. When I use the word thug, I am referring to anyone who either uses intimidation of fellow members to make them do what he wants, or anyone who thinks that behavior is OK. Union believers are not thugs unless they subscribe to thuggish behavior. And if anyone treats me badly, I will reciprocate. And probably feel badly about it afterward, as I am a gentle person who wants everybody to be happy. But I can't stand coercion and despise anyone who thinks it is ok to use tactics like that, even for what they think is a good cause.
Well said by someone who has the courage to stand to the thuggery. The thugs have been very effective in suppressing the voices of others who feel the same as you. Butt they just plain keep their mouths shut.

pilotyip

Total Time
What you guys see as thuggery, we see as tough love.

And completely ignore management thuggery. Just make sure the airlines don't lose your baggage.
G4 is doing it the right way, he says he is now going to wear the union lanyard to show solidarity, but I am going to bet you will never find him calling some one a scab because they are not wearing a lanyard, would you? I believe you were once designated an "Officer and Gentleman", gentlemen don't do that.

pilotyip

Total Time
We leave no man behind. We carry the wounded over the hill. We rescue hostages and downed airmen with.TRAP.

But what do we do with traitors who defect or aid and abet the other side? C'mon Yip. You know what we do.

point guyfyter

gunfyter

Total Time
11000+
point guyfyter

The point is what would you do if you had a sailor on your EP-3 who was vocally debating with himself about what would he do in a confrontation with the Soviets. He was thinking about cooperating with them.

That's what vocally saying you are not sure whether you'd cross a line and scab in the event of a strike is like. I am doing everything I can think of to persuade any person not to cross the line and not even think about it.

As to what a gentleman would do, my job was to hurt people and break things. Is that what gentleman do or is that what thugs do? :bomb:

fischman

Total Time
You are a complete A-Hole. I can't believe you said something as stupid as this. Set aside pro Union or company, this is the most inappropriate post I've ever seen.

Report it then.

fischman

Total Time
Also, want to know how you've won an argument? The other guy starts calling you names.

G4dude

Total Time
The point is what would you do if you had a sailor on your EP-3 who was vocally debating with himself about what would he do in a confrontation with the Soviets. He was thinking about cooperating with them.

That's what vocally saying you are not sure whether you'd cross a line and scab in the event of a strike is like. I am doing everything I can think of to persuade any person not to cross the line and not even think about it.

As to what a gentleman would do, my job was to hurt people and break things. Is that what gentleman do or is that what thugs do? :bomb:

Persuading is great, look at Gutshotdraw's posts. Coercion is wrong. Agreeing with the actions of people who intend to intimidate others is wrong.