Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Front page of the scab list, it never dies.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just remember, mistreatment can work both ways. Bring it on, Sport.

Don't stoop to their level, I think you are better than that.

Think? You don't know? Why didn't you scab when you had the chance? You have no problem with him being a scab.

G4,

Don't listen to Yip. I like him but the only thing he's been right about in the last 10 years is the pilot shortage:D

Wanna read about management Thuggery? ... Yip and I discuss Response time and Duty rest regulations in this thread back in 2004.

You have prospective rest thanks to the Executive Jet Teamsters!

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=486857#post486857

Last edited:
G4,

Don't listen to Yip. I like him but the only thing he's been right about in the last 10 years is the pilot shortage:D
What he should start calling people names?

What he should start calling people names?

To paraphrase Captain Renault in Casablanca, "I'm shocked, shocked, to find that gambling is going on here..."

I hear or see the term "Union Thugs" being tossed around quite cavalierly. Is that the name calling you refer to? :rolleyes:

I hear or see the term "Union Thugs" being tossed around quite cavalierly. Is that the name calling you refer to? :rolleyes:
Not at all, no I refer to the personal directed name calling at those who have concerns about the union activities that they called stupid, moron, scab or insulted personally in other ways. The use of the word tuggery is a broadly cast word to cover a variety activities carried out by a group of individuals.;)

Last edited:
A scab is actively taking a roof off my kids heads.

A scab is taking food off of my kids plate to fill their selfish bellies.

A scab is taking the pump out of my car and filling his truck and boat.

A scab is a thief.

A scab is a coward.

A scab is the lowest form of humanity. I'd rather sit at a table full of Nazis, Al Queda, ISIS, and Columbian drug cartels than a scab.

A scab is a backstabber and a betrayer. The inner circle of Hell is reserved for them.

I see that G4 Dude is on one of the Extended day list......I guess that makes you a "Scrape", not quite yet a "Scab".

Latest resources

Back