From the "crappy pilot jobs" file...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hawkerflyer said:
Entry level, pay is 15K with training and a place to live included. Requires 500 TT and 100 ME. It gets better. The applicant should be a math/science major so as to be able to tutor the owner's children. Wow. Sad thing is, they probably had a hundred resumes on their desk this morning.

and you guys were bashing the "citi" last month....even we got it better than that!

Someone post the contact info for that hose job 15K thing, we can all send them faxes stating our disgust.:D

Wonder how many dogs the owner has? I'm sure washing them and the car are included in the job...TC

OK, here it is.....

JA Aircraft Leasing
Naples, FL
Fax: 239-443-5259
Position: Citation SIC

Benefits: Slave wages and tutoring owners Brats, must have degree in Math or science as brats are really dumb in those areas...

Lou3 said:
OK, here it is.....

JA Aircraft Leasing
Naples, FL
Fax: 239-443-5259
Position: Citation SIC

Benefits: Slave wages and tutoring owners Brats, must have degree in Math or science as brats are really dumb in those areas...

Thank goodness I don't qualify, no degree in anything.

BOZO said:
Why not work at In-N-Out...make more money with probably better benefits...and have a heck of a lot less responsibility. :rolleyes:

Because In-N-Out doesn't exist in Florida. :D Hell, jobs like this ARE the In-N-Out jobs of Florida!

That Sic will need to buy lots of kraft macaroni and cheese.

And shop at the Good Will for underwear! Can't these folks who are hiring, also hire a separate person to tutor their children?

Florida Family Services could probably tell you what the proverty level is, but hey if they hire a lactating female with a child she will qualify for the WIC program! Now that's thought!

It's kinda humorous! People never cease to amaze me, like airplanes!

MissKittyKat

Wining and dining with friends and family on a weekend is a great way to get back to civilization!

Latest resources

Back