From the "crappy pilot jobs" file...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hawkerflyer

Nothing will surprise me anymore. Climbto350.com has a listing for an "entry level" Citation Bravo F/O in, you guessed it, Florida. Entry level, pay is 15K with training and a place to live included. Requires 500 TT and 100 ME. It gets better. The applicant should be a math/science major so as to be able to tutor the owner's children. Wow. Sad thing is, they probably had a hundred resumes on their desk this morning.

Surfing the job boards is getting more and more entertaining. 15K for a copilot? WTF? Tutoring? WTF? Why not work at In-N-Out...make more money with probably better benefits...and have a heck of a lot less responsibility. What a joke! Another shining example of what's wrong in aviation. :rolleyes:

FL350 Crappy Job File Continued.......

Or the "Entry Level " Jet Co-Pilot with additional duties that pays $15k. MI pilots given "Special Preference" for this one. Must be the week of the 15k special. The bar keeps getting.....
L
o
w
e
r.

Last edited:
hawkerflyer said:
The applicant should be a math/science major so as to be able to tutor the owner's children. Wow.

:eek::eek::eek:...that's all I have to say!

That's the same job I saw posted on NannyJobs.com... :rolleyes: TC

I saw that posted and thought it had to be some kind of joke.......if not, it is truly sad...

BOZO said:
Surfing the job boards is getting more and more entertaining. 15K for a copilot? WTF? Tutoring? WTF? Why not work at In-N-Out...make more money with probably better benefits...and have a heck of a lot less responsibility. What a joke! Another shining example of what's wrong in aviation. :rolleyes:

it's a thin line between fries and shakes

cheers

So... when exactly are you supposed to be doing this "tutoring" anyway? Between gear throws during flight or after? Betcha this was posted in Daytona with those little pull-tabs with a phone number on the bottom of the paper... OH, Yeah... There are none left. Did anyone else get one? If so, could you post the number here so that others can call?

PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
100-1/2

This is what I used to call a "dream job." And except for the one where they wanted a butler as well as a pilot, it's the dreamiest...... actually no, they were going to pay the pilot butler a lot more.....

Latest resources

Back