Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

From RJ pilot point of view, what is most desirable base to fly out of?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rook said:
Hey KO king your boy Vargas is fighting tomorrow. You gonna watch?

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Traded my trip just so I could have it off!
Cant wait, im not too optimistic about this "comeback", but he is my favorite boxer and I will back him until he retires. Hopefully it wont be tomorrow!

He'll be ok. As long as his back holds up. He's looking to improve his defense and now that he's working with this guy Smith, it should be vastly improved. He's gunning for the Golden Boy again. Grill's gonna be goin' and the beer's gonna be flowin'. Should be a good fight.

MCO

Get to ride the Harley to work all year long, no state income tax, all the attractions at resident rates, and da beaches!

definetly IAD

It's easy to get through security, and you get a close up view of ramp operations via the mobile-lounge. The rampers are all hard-working, and excellent communicators to boot. ATC handles the traffic with amazing skill. Lot's of affordable housing ner the airport, which is located in a fantastic area. If you happen to be a commuter on United, the gate agents will treat you with a great deal of respect, and are very kind. I could go on and on. IAD is truly paradise for the rj pilot......

Last edited:
Hovernut said:
MCO

Get to ride the Harley to work all year long, no state income tax, all the attractions at resident rates, and da beaches!

Beaches? You $hitting me? Orlando is in the middle of a frakking swamp 2 hours (maybe 4 with the horrific I-4 traffic) from any non-manmade beach.

Speaking as a native Floridian, Orlando could dissapear into a great big sinkhole, and the state's average IQ would jump 100 points.

Here's an idea, let's move to a huge town in the middle of a swamp in the hottest, buggiest, most humid envrioment this side of the Amazon. But hey, at least to can make ends meet wearing a mouse costume on your days off from the RJ.

Nu

Plano?

Well lets see, if you took away the afternoon thunderstorms, the lazy rampers, the louzy customer service, the airport being built smack in the middle of the hood, and the occasional cloud that floats by that facilitates a ground stop program, then maybe ATL wouldnt be too bad.

They closed our good base earlier this year. Want to guess where it was??

Just my $.02

That is the answer I was hoping for. I'm originally from Seattle and can't imagine a better place to live than the Northwest. Just wonderd if there was anything comparable for outdoor activities in the U.S. somewhere. Guess probably not. The good old Pacific Northwest wins again!

Latest resources

Back