• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

From PPrune... Iberia flight "chancing it?"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gotcha... tlv has a ton of eye candy. :)
Isnt it ironic that nobody ever says "tons of eye candy in the USA...or xxx state"! Its always overseas where the top sorts are mentioned. We all know more than half the US is morbidly obese, but are there any good ones left?

Isnt it ironic that nobody ever says "tons of eye candy in the USA...or xxx state"! Its always overseas where the top sorts are mentioned. We all know more than half the US is morbidly obese, but are there any good ones left?

Yes there are. There's a ton of smokin hot cuban women in south Florida, cute mexicans in TX & SoCal, Russians in Seattle, more yummy flavors than Baskin-Robbins in NYC, etc...

if you cmpare the safety record of Iberia VS Atla's Iberia'a happens to be much better. ( based on the number of accidents/incidents andthe number of hours flown). Don't forget the splendid job you guys did at campinas.
................. and what happened in Campinas???

Is this an incident that occured before I came on the property?

Hey Bum, enlighten me!

................. and what happened in Campinas???

Is this an incident that occured before I came on the property?

Hey Bum, enlighten me!

atlas's bended metal at campinas ( a 200) . Can't remeber wheter they landed short or long now, but they destroy the plane and the approach lights. no major injuries to the crew.2000 or 2001? i rmember going there and seeing the reconstruction work.

Is not the only time they have bended metal either.

just a fact that anyone can have problems going to SA.

atlas's bended metal at campinas ( a 200) . Can't remeber wheter they landed short or long now, but they destroy the plane and the approach lights. no major injuries to the crew.2000 or 2001? i rmember going there and seeing the reconstruction work.

Is not the only time they have bended metal either.

just a fact that anyone can have problems going to SA.

The word is "BENT".......like they f#$%ing "BENT metal", not Bended!!

I don't know the conditions in BOS that day, but quite often when it it's quite cold, the falling snow does not ADHERE to the a/c at all and quickly blows off at low speed. Perhaps that airline's crew was trained to recognize this instead of the knee jerk de-ice that we in the US do at the very slightest cold wx precip.

Yes there are. There's a ton of smokin hot cuban women in south Florida, cute mexicans in TX & SoCal, Russians in Seattle, more yummy flavors than Baskin-Robbins in NYC, etc...

I have lived the full life now. I would have never dreamed I would hear "Seattle" and "tons of smokin hot women" used together. Be they Russian or any other variety for that matter.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back