Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MX Acceptance Flight.

Your such a tool.

I wonder how CASW POI would feel about that video.

Most of the places that do this kind of flying have such a great "culture". Its kind of like family. I'm sure they already saw it and wonder why he made it. Its the kind of work place atmosphere thats small enough to not tolerate total tools that no one wants to fly with unlike huge 121 departments.

Great video! Brings back days of freight dogging it. I still don't understand it when I tell some FOs that I flew checks and they say how dangerous that is. You're the PIC and you're in charge of your own hide. I guess some guys have never flown in ice or ever taxiied on a snow covered taxiway. I met many Central Air Southwest pilots when I flew for Flight Express and American Check Transport and all were great guys. All worthy to be called freight dogs.

Great... so i guess you wont mind telling me who the CASW POI is then?

If not, i can always make a call to the Kansas City FSDO in the morning....

sweet dreams....

PS. Love that pay and benefits by the way.... how many of you kiss a$$ to get into that 690?

For the first 6-months pilots are on probation, earning $1,500 per month. After probation is over, pilots can earn an average of $1,700-$2,500 per month, depending on route and duty assignment.

Paid vacation and holidays are earned after 1 year of full-time employment. After 90 days, health insurance is available to full time employees, Central Air Southwest pays 50% of the premium and the employee pays the other 50%.

http://www.centralairsouthwest.com/benefits.html

How do we know this was even a CASW plane/pilot? Maybe it is, but the clip says it's a 680 Commander (could be wrong) and CAS has 500B/U/S and a 690. Just saying...

RJPilott said:
Great... so i guess you wont mind telling me who the CASW POI is then?

If not, i can always make a call to the Kansas City FSDO in the morning....

sweet dreams....

PS. Love that pay and benefits by the way.... how many of you kiss a$$ to get into that 690?

For the first 6-months pilots are on probation, earning $1,500 per month. After probation is over, pilots can earn an average of $1,700-$2,500 per month, depending on route and duty assignment.

Paid vacation and holidays are earned after 1 year of full-time employment. After 90 days, health insurance is available to full time employees, Central Air Southwest pays 50% of the premium and the employee pays the other 50%.

http://www.centralairsouthwest.com/benefits.htmlhttp://www.centralairsouthwest.com/benefits.html

Wow! Look who discovered the website! Here's a cookie...

CaravanMan said:
How do we know this was even a CASW plane/pilot? Maybe it is, but the clip says it's a 680 Commander (could be wrong) and CAS has 500B/U/S and a 690. Just saying...

It seems several on here seem to think so....

Can we say back-peddling?

If it was so safe and legal, theres nothing to worry about.. right?

Look, there is a time and place to push the envelope. Getting a thrilling video to show your girlfriend after you take her out to McDonalds (cause thats all you can afford) is not one of them. Next time, dont make a video Einstein.

All I'm saying is don't be so quick to knock someone unless you know it's them.

RJPilott said:
Look, there is a time and place to push the envelope. Getting a thrilling video to show your girlfriend after you take her out to McDonalds (cause thats all you can afford) is not one of them. Next time, dont make a video Einstein.

How was he pushing the envelope? Looks like a normal winter day to me.

Quit being a douche.

Latest resources

Back