Freedom to ATL??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
crashpad said:
Having a jetway to an RJ is like throwing down a red carpet to a circus side-show. The passengers aren't fooled one bit. In fact they feel insulted by the little ruse and simply pray they don't get wedged next to some smelly overweight vacuum salesman.

As for Freedom,.....you're petty angst with their pilots is pathetic. Get a life, will ya?

Red carpet shows old puke better than purple.....and vacuum salesmen take Greyhound...

It should keep folks from busting thier facial bones on the hard surfaces below the aircraft. This seems all too common and in some cases it is an incident or accident (depending on the condition of the 'victom') that goes on the pilots' record.

Jetways have been used on RJ's for some time now. The pax I have always dealt with prefer it to boarding in the weather and it makes it easier to board disabled passengers.

IFLYASA said:
So Freedom will be parking a "C", while CHQ still goes to "B". My jumpseater from Delta the other day said that wasn't going over to well at "B".

Why not? They aren't in their way. From what I have noticed the ERJ fits rather nicely under the wings on 757s and 767s.

The purpose of this board was to inform others about this business.....yet the ignorance of some on this board who continue to post is nothing short of staggering.

A350

whos is Freedom, I've never heard of them? is it slang for another airline?

crashpad said:
Having a jetway to an RJ is like throwing down a red carpet to a circus side-show. The passengers aren't fooled one bit. In fact they feel insulted by the little ruse and simply pray they don't get wedged next to some smelly overweight vacuum salesman.

As for Freedom,.....you're petty angst with their pilots is pathetic. Get a life, will ya?

I love you clowns who flew RJ's for God knows how long that finally moved on to something bigger only to come back and bash RJ's and their pilots as if they are the scum of the earth. Are you really that pathetic?

We parked on the B gates the last 3 days. They (Gate and ramp) seemed very pleased with our operation. Said we have been running ontime etc. Only problem they have had is with dipscratch (dispatch). Parking at B is nice however I dont think it is going to continue. 170s for Shuttle are starting there to a lot of old 732 cities in July. I would be willing to venture a guess that they will be parking at B17-20.

Latest resources

Back