• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom A List question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Freedom and GoJets were both created by ALPA's inability to deal with the scope issue....ALPA created these issues...How about the fact that the CAL MEC Chairman was a real scab an crossed a picket line...and sat with Woerth at the table.....Hmmm......

Well by defination he can not be a SCAB as no picket line was crossed during struck work. The "S" word gets thrown around to much!

Chairman

I ask because I have always heard Mesa guys refer to them as scabs. By the same token, as the definintion above, the pilots that allegedly "scabbed" Ansett couldn't be scabs, as there was no strike (right? - I'm asking.).

There are obviously some grey areas, but in the end, both of the above named pilot groups worked to the detriment of others.

:confused:

The Freedumb A listers....

knew EXACTLY what they were doing! As I recall, ALPA sent Duane Worth out to PHX personally to set the record straight! One A lister even sent people a pic of his New Porsche he bought, using Freedumb A list bribe money for the down payment, he even URGED people to Join the party! I hope FedEx enjoys his presence....Punt a....Just like the USAir types who gave the Proving runs there experience and went to Jet Blue.....Virgin et al.....Never forget.....

A USAirways east pilot is running for USAPA Exec VP. While furloughed from USAir, he was hired at Freedom on Jan 6, 2003. According to McDudu -

"Steve got trained and then got fired for refusing to Fly the line at Freedom while being at the time furloughed from Usair."

That is his defense. His name is on the Freedom A List - do you consider him to be a sc@b or not? He was hired, got a free type rating, and then decided to quit. Surely, as an ALPA pilot he knew the circumstances about Freedom.

WHAT SAY YOU ???

I was there at the time, he flat out lies.

He did not refuse and quit.

We merged the list and the only position he could have was a reserve FO for the next 3 years.

That M---F--r is nothing less than a selfish F---k

He did not get fired, he quit because the left seat was gone.....

No sympathy for pilots with no integrity.

knew EXACTLY what they were doing! As I recall, ALPA sent Duane Worth out to PHX personally to set the record straight! One A lister even sent people a pic of his New Porsche he bought, using Freedumb A list bribe money for the down payment, he even URGED people to Join the party!

The guy you are talking about eventually got fired (from Mesa, not Freedom) for abuse of sick time. Actually, he called in sick and then committed a crime.... classy f***s those Freedom A listers...

Latest resources

Back