Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good Questions

zeroline said:
OK MR. BE-1900 Pilot. Heres some questions?

1. Whats the max allowable torque when your primary governor fails and your overspeed governor (not the fuel topping governor) takes over?

2. How can you tell if you have a tripple-fed bus failure?

3. Since the only switches you really touch involve the bleed air, when does the "BL AIR FAIL" light come on?

4. What are the functions of the GCU?

5. When does the autofeather arm?
Those are some good questions. And I garuntee MR top gun knows the answer to NONE of them. Not that there was any question whether he was full of $h!t before, but if that tool cant answer these, I never want to hear another BS TAB EXPRESS POST FROM HIM AGAIN!!!!

Oh boys, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Thanks for making my day.

Mav, we're all waiting for you to answer those five little questions. Pay your Dir. of Ops to pay Raytheon for the answers, because I doubt anyone at TAB knows the answers... they all went through the system, didn't they? If they did, God help anyone who rides on TAB; if they didn't, YOU FELL FOR A SCAM!

Dam, this is fun!

huncowboy said:
$20 he is fake.

He just can't be real. Even if you try you can't make that many mistakes in one post. Look at that avatar and the rest, it is just too perfect for an ultimate dork... I think some regular designed MAV and he/she is playing a game.
Ya think? LOL I am amazed that more people have not picked up on this... He aka "MAV" is NOT a Tab pilot nor has he ever went through that program yet so many allow him to be "real'' on this board and will respond to him as if he was actually who he says he is which obviously is not the case. This is nothing more than flamebait folks, why allow him to get a laugh at at your cost(s)?.

You have got to be fukcing kidding me? . . . I sure hope those that are replying know that this person is a regular member who is playing games with some on this board. In no way, shape, or form is this guy "real" nor does he have any ties to the Tab program or airline.

why fuel his fire and let him get the last laugh?

zero,

I asked him the same questions on more than one occasion back when this hoax first started and I think this board was asleep and/or on vacation since "MAV" would not respond. Obviously that was a pretty good indicator that he was "fake"... Ya think? DOH....

3 5 0

Last edited:
"Mav"

350DRIVER said:
In no way, shape, or form is this guy "real" nor does he have any ties to the Tab program or airline.

why fuel his fire and let him get the last laugh?
The last laugh is really on TAB and especially on its purported "free" "training" "program."
Every time "Mav" posts, it invokes a round of TAB and P-F-T bashing. By promoting TAB, "Mav" holds himself out as a TAB "success" story, which further damages TAB. In a way, "Mav" is TAB's Mr. Wendy.

Come to think of it, maybe it's all reverse psychology. By posting as "Mav," if "Mav" isn't a real person, whoever it might be is really furthering the anti-P-F-T cause.

you are all mockers. the mockers on this board are as bad as each other. i will have the last laugh. i don't have a be1900 type rating. i am a fo. i come to this board so i can read peoples opinions so i can become a better pilot. my captains all said i am a fast learner and a "good stick". so there!

maverick

Mock, mock, who's there?

TopGun-MAV said:
you are all mockers. the mockers on this board are as bad as each other.
As bad as what? I don't quite understand that sentence. As far as you are concerned, "Mav," yes, you are being mocked. You are being mocked right now. You make it easy to be mocked. Is that anything like "Mock" 1, "Mav?"

You have no standing to criticize, "Mav." You are a mocker. As a P-F-Ter, you mock real pilots who achieved success without buying their jobs.
i will have the last laugh. i don't have a be1900 type rating.
Then why does your profile say "BE1900" under ratings?
i am a fo.
Is that like a "ho"? (In the present context, that is a rhetorical question.)
i come to this board so i can read peoples opinions so i can become a better pilot. my captains all said i am a fast learner and a "good stick". so there!
So there. You sure put me in my place, "Mav." However, you are a slow learner of English. Otherwise, you would know capitalization. Also, punctuation. "People's" is a possessive and requires an apostrophe.

If you're such a "good stick," "Mav," how come you came here three months ago whining for advice on V1 cuts? You were so scared that the next day TAB would wash you out. Not to worry - TAB wants suckers and it sure found one in you.

Part 135, under which your "company" operates, "Mav," requires FOs to undergo initial training, including ground school in your airplane's systems. That means that you should be able to answer Zeroline's five questions? So, where are your answers, "Mav?" I see . . . . you are the one being laughed at, "Mav."

You come here for opinions. How are those for opinions, "Mav?"

TopGun-Mav - unofficial spokesman for TAB. Take that, Mr. Wendy.

Last edited:
My two cents.

I think bobbysamd and topgun mav are the same person.

No way

tscarecrow said:
I think bobbysamd and topgun mav are the same person.
tho i can rite like a cretin juuust like topgun.

I can assure you I'm not TopGun-Moron. He's either a real, registered poster, or someone, who hopes with his posts, to foment more anti P-F-T sentiment than exists already here.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back