• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FREE Training at TAB Express???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I kinda miss those TAB EXpress guys. Where did they go? I liked their picture--the one of the two pilots in the cockpit looking back at us. That was cool.

Bye Bye--General Lee

mr barnyard,

the link is not working. i don't think training at tab is free. if it is i got ripped off.

maverick

TABoooooooooo

Topgun...........Thats because its sounds like with your time you did the dreaded PFT. I think the deal now is there is no contract for Qualified Off the street Captains and FOs. Just remember in these times it may follow you.

TopGun-MAV said:
mr barnyard,

the link is not working. i don't think training at tab is free. if it is i got ripped off.

maverick
If you sign on with the airline for 4 years they'll reimburse your training costs. That's never failing a checkride, stagecheck, whatever EVER. Good luck.

~wheelsup

Last edited:
Pay is above industry average. Upgrades to Captain are at 1200 hours. Classes are filling up quickly. Call toll-free at 866-785-0092 now for more information

Am I wrong? Thought You needed a minimum of 1500hrs at least to upgrade to captain....atp mins last time I checked. sounds like a sketchy deal to me. JMHO

i think 1200hrs of line experience then upgrade. commercial multi needs 250 which brings you to 1450. the other 50 must be from "magicland".

pft'ers.....someone who makes mesa look good. well....not that good.

Kinda what I figured....and yes pft'ers kinda make mesa look good but on second thought...no they don't!

More P F T broken promises

TopGun-MAV said:
mr barnyard,

maverick
Ever heard of capital letters for writing, "Mav"? If I were a maintenance tech and read one of your squawk reports, I'd (1) need an English translator and/or (2) laugh my socks off.

What happened to your promise of two months ago that you weren't going to post anymore, "Mav?" Another P-F-T broken promise.

You know what happened here? The fine folks at Tab got "Mav" drunk on their cola. Also, guess what, "Mav"? P-F-T is never free.

Friends don't let friends pay for training.

bobby sam,

you prey on me because i am a young pilot who will make it to the neavy iron before you and i never had to instruct. why do you try to deestroy the dreams of mine? are my letter posts offensive to you? idon't understand.

i wish you and everyone the best in there quest for their dreams

maverick

Latest resources

Back