Free FBO Stuff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

100fly

I have been noticing that the FBOs will give out a great deal of free stuff such as shirts and hats, but you have to ask.

Does anyone have a list of the FBOs that will give out free stuff? I am tired of buying tee shirts.

Thanks

Buy some gas on the company's dime and then ask them. I try them all and never fail to have 2 or 3 shirts a tour.

I have lost count of how many shirts I have from SLC, started giving them to friends/family. Atleast they change the shirts on a regular basis.

Many FBO's say a fuel purchase is required. However, a little flirting, complements on hair and shoes, pack of M&M's etc will get you and the other pilot a t-shirt without having to get the minimum fuel purchase. This is only a partial list for free t-shirts.
Preferred Jet Center- RYY
Million Air- SLC, TRM, HOU, MRY
Jetsource - CRQ
ACM- SJC
Jet Aviation- BED
Business Jet Center, DAL, OAK

Wine and/or Steaks (w/ fuel purchase)
Flower Aviation PUB, GCK, SLN (it's been a couple of years)

Wine only; (w/ fuel purchase)
Monterey Jet Center- MRY
Bridgeford Flying Services- APC

Free Breakfast;
Signature-BWI (Omelette bar on Wednesday mornings (stopped for holiday season, resuming in 2nd or 3rd week of January))

Free Hot Dogs;
Signature- MIA

Free Ice Cream-
Jet Aviation- PBI
Signature- MIA

Free Hot Mystery Meat Pies (not too bad).
Scottsdale Air Center- SDL

Back in the 90's when I was flying freight, some FBO at a small airport in the Carolina's gave you a 750ml bottle of liquor of your choice when you purchased fuel. I wish I could remember which one. Does anyone know of this place?

Last edited:
XNA - Regional Jet Center

Last time I stopped in they had the t-shirts behind the glass display selling them. Take some gas and ask nicely and they'll pull a couple out for you. Has the standard Gulfstream and love the smell of jet fuel... slogan but its free.

Latest resources

Back