• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fractionals and military

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hmmm.... Well now that we feel sorry for each other.

I will get down to business, I have plenty of guts not that it matters to you. My attitude is fine thanks for checking and if you had been paying attention the last several years you would know that I'm a long time capt at NJA. Take all the shots you want, what you say doesn't really matter to me in the least.

You have your opionion and obviously nothing in this world will ever change that or make you think that there is maybe another way to do things.

Now the question, big talking corportate dude is who do you work for????? Now I bet there will be nothing but crickets.

Funny how you say the above yet you still keep responding. Now thats weird.:laugh:

Having known Whale for quite a few years now, I've never know him to be "weird" or to have an "overworked ego".

Now, if you want to talk about the football team he chooses to route for, ya, the guy is totally wacky!!!:D

Wha? Dang Whale, I thought I explained it prety well?

Did the "Fighter guy" joke throw you off?

Is it one of those deals where if you act like you don't get the joke it makes me look bad?

Well comedian is not on my list of skills to feed myself. Sorry.

I do think customer service can be taught.

Lazy assed "Box Hauler", "Fighter Jock", Tanker Pilot, or "Rotor Head"or "121 God" can't be fixed, I agree. (If it is beneath their vision they have of themselves, there is nothing you can do)

I hit the ground running at Flexjet because there was alot more customer service emphasis then there was for the military customer. I learned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semore Butts
When I was doin NVG's in the UH-60 I didn't know jack about customer service.

I've been in the VIP business since 1995. I've learned from some incredibly good people regarding customer service.

In fact, recently, we've had to put emphasis on our new aviator training because of an influx of M.I. (military Intellegence) pilots.

They have been flying "Gray" airplanes full of radios. They have limited knowledge of VIP flying.

They are very trainable and do just fine.

I would think this would apply to fighter guys as well?

They only have 1 emergency procedure that they have to know. (Eject!) (Sorry couldn't resist hahahaha)

But given the opportunity, they generally do just fine.

Ha? :confused:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back