• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fractional M&A's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why is it that every time there are rumors of m&a's, xo is the one in the center of the rumor?

Serious question, no flamebait.

Why is it that every time there are rumors of m&a's, xo is the one in the center of the rumor?

Good question (seriously). XOJet is a small operation and not sure where the global conquest ideas originate.

Not knocking XO. I think they've got a descent concept but it's only a 25'ish airplane operator.

Because they are a PR machine and think it helps their business. Nobody wants to be considered irrelevant.

Shared a van to the HGI with a Flexjet crew last night. They seemed convinced that Netjets is going to buy Flexjet so that they can get the Global Express. Said that there was a Netjets-sponsored static display up in Montreal recently that featured the Global.

Personally, I like what was said earlier about combining XOJet with Avantair. The types compliment each other perfectly.

Now, if we could just retrofit those Challengers with some props...[/QUOTE]

Pushers, of course! ;)

Shared a van to the HGI with a Flexjet crew last night. They seemed convinced that Netjets is going to buy Flexjet so that they can get the Global Express. Said that there was a Netjets-sponsored static display up in Montreal recently that featured the Global.

Personally, I like what was said earlier about combining XOJet with Avantair. The types compliment each other perfectly.

Now, if we could just retrofit those Challengers with some props...[/QUOTE]

Pushers, of course! ;)
Of course!:pimp:

XO and Avantair makes a lot of sense. In my opinion they both have the best products for their missions. I would bet a beer that XO has approached Avantair. Thats exactly the market share XO wants. XO is a lot smaller than Avantair its a quick way to grow and gain share. Don't be surprised if this happens

Latest resources

Back