• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fractional M&A's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why does it have to? Each of the players have very different pricing structures and binding contracts that make it very hard to combine. NetJets probably has the money to do something, but as the highest cost provider, all those contracts at much lower costs would bleed the company out and would not be worth the price of taking out a competitor and NetJets just bought out Marquis and is trying to get Chinese operations started. Flex isn't going to buy another company out and fly non-Bombardier products. Citation Air isn't going to buy a company out and fly non Cessna products. Avantair isn't going to buy someone out and fly non Piaggio aircraft (they already gave up on flying VLJs before they got started). I guess the only buyouts I could see would be established players picking up charter operators to supplement their own lift like NJA does with EJM. That would be the only buyouts I can see that would make any sense for any of the fractionals (and maybe that wouldn't make financial sense for all I really know).

Latest resources

Back