• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fractional M&A's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NJA and XOJet. NJA will be looking to expand on charters through the Marquis Jet program and the CL300 will fill the void left by the loss of the H4000. Just speculation from a furloughed guy…. :D

How about XO / TMC? From what I see over in the Charter forum, I have a feeling the price might be right these days. Also, their size and fleet makeup would integrate well and provide a small cabin option for those like NJAowner who don't always need the supper-mid cabin.

NJA and XOJet. NJA will be looking to expand on charters through the Marquis Jet program and the CL300 will fill the void left by the loss of the H4000. Just speculation from a furloughed guy….

You won't EVER get the 300, not buy acquisition, takeover, consumption, or chance; just give up thinking about it. ;)

I said it before - XOJ and Avantair. They are the only ones without fleet overlap. XOJ needs a smaller light jet for efficiency in short or single pax missions and the piaggo may provide that. Avantair needs real long range jets for it's fleet that can handle Fla to Colorado, Chicago, etc. No overlap here and not 10 different fleet types. The combined 3 fleets handle what most people need.

It makes more sense. All the other have too much duplication and would be too expensive to just add owners.

That does make sense... I'd still put my money on an XO/TMC merger(acquisition) before XOAvantiJET. My 2 cents...

Latest resources

Back