Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good one Gut!

As an FO at the beginning of the tour I always told the CPT,

Hey I need this job, if there is anything I do you don't like, please give me the chance to correct it before you go to the company. (This part is true)

I seldom had a CPT give me any attitude, and when they did I just said;

Go %& yourself you %&*%&^$* loser, get a life you ^$^$^$& ahole!

Just wait til I'm CPT you $^$$&& jerk! (this part is not)

Just kidding!!!!!!

Either crew member should be able to talk to the other about a "problem" whether perceived or real and try to iron it out before involving anyone outside the flight deck.

To take it to someone else first shows a lack of professionalism and maturity and it will close the door on CRM.

For example 2.5 hour ferry leg, not my leg, I pull out an article I wanted to read and guy tells me I need to be looking at my instruments? WTF?

What an a$$. The last 2.5 hour empty leg I did the Captain all but told me to go back and watch a movie, so I did. Ate my tasty crew lunch while watching a flick, life is good. It was my leg, went up front about 20min out and finished the job. I've only had one or two people offer me the left seat, but all have alternated legs pretty evenly. At my company the Captain must occupy the left seat on 135 legs, so it can be a hassle to have to swap back and forth all the time. I fly better from the right seat now anyway.

Just me

I might go all week without sitting in the left seat. And I'm the Captain. I ain't building time for the majors. But I don't work at NJ's either. Though there are days that I wish I did. Like most of 'em!

:eek: Jack, Just tell me you ain't in the Hawker Honeywell fleet... I would have to call you a liar then!:eek:
I can't believe we have those types of people... call me Naiive, I guess.:rolleyes:

I've found it's the greenhorns who have stick-lust. Sometimes I might offer them more legs so I don't have to switch headsets and stuff. They then get that kid at christmas look, and say " are you for real?" Knock yourself out kid.

I've found it's the greenhorns who have stick-lust. Sometimes I might offer them more legs so I don't have to switch headsets and stuff. They then get that kid at christmas look, and say " are you for real?" Knock yourself out kid.

I love a woman with stick-lust!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back