• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Former AWA Pilot writes the truth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm curious what the USAPA seniority integration strategy would be in case of a merger with AA - they have furloughees with earlier DOH than many hundreds of Airways east and west pilots including I believe some captains. No sarcasm or flame-baiting intended since this seems to be the most oft-mentioned merger scenario. It's something to think about.

I'm curious what the USAPA seniority integration strategy would be in case of a merger with AA - they have furloughees with earlier DOH than many hundreds of Airways east and west pilots including I believe some captains. No sarcasm or flame-baiting intended since this seems to be the most oft-mentioned merger scenario. It's something to think about.

We would want DOH but they out number us and would probably get whatever they want...those Nazis! I'm sure it would go to arbitration and we would get screwed again.

Well that's an Easy one. You would see USAPA abandon DOH as the "Gold Standard" in a NY minute.

Those slithering scum bags won't stop at ANYTHING to advance themselves at the expense of others.

I just finished SAP'ing my Aug schedule hoping to go from 16 days off to 18. How's Aug looking for you right now? I like our contract.

Gee, with PBS you can do that AND get paid 90 hours or more! And you can set it to do that every month without having to crack a bid sheet!

I can see why you'd prefer to stick with your steam-powered bidding system.

No, not really.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back