• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Former AWA Pilot writes the truth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
St. Nic, take some time off and enjoy the summer, these could be the best years of your life that you are so angry. When you are old you will realize your hate ruined your experience in life. You sound like a person who would key up a nice car because you cannot afford one instead of just saying wow what a nice car.

I enjoy a lot of things, like watching Seham win. How bout you?

I enjoy a lot of things, like watching Seham win. How bout you?

Do you enjoy waiting around for Haley's Comet as well? Both happen with the same regularity!!

Loved the new Legal update where USAPA claims to be happy that they're in court...even though they fought tooth and nail for over a year to PREVENT that from happening.

Gee What is Seham afraid of? I wonder.

"In ten years it won't matter much whether we have a DOH list or not- most of you will be gone and the rest of us will bury your anger with you. You see, you're a bitter soul who knows in the end time is on my side, as well as the law. Even in a worse case scenario for me we keep you at $124 an hour NB captain pay for ten years until you either drop dead or wave the white flag from your bankruptcy contract. Asheville really is beautiful, the Grove Park Inn has such a majestic view. I am happy with how things are looking for me going forward. As each year passes I lose nothing- I will inherit the fruits of your sacrifices regardless of what happens - and a DOH list isnt in the cards. Time to enjoy the view, the 330 ( and maybe even the 350) will be fun to fly. All the best to you."

“Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.”

As I said on the first page of this tread, when the East pilots are done banging their heads against the wall( i.e. gold standard, not fair, bad MDA data,plain angry for a terrible life, bad aviation career and so on...) we as West pilots are ready to move on. Keep reading all the USAPA spin you want, but the truth is out there and LOA 93 is probably not going away for a very long time. It is no longer a mystery why the East pilots have the worse careers and contracts in the industry, it is THEMSELVES to blame. The East pilots in PHL last week looked beaten down with their proud yellow lanyards declaring to the world a false safety drive to shut USAirways down. Like I said, sad for people to go thru life so bitter and angry, we all only get on shot at life and will not let the East pilots drag us down to their level.

Mark

Carl or Mark

Remind me again why the west won't accept conditions and restrictions with a fence?, in order for both sides to move forward?

Oh yeah - I remember now - because if Nic was the active list - then all the furloughs from the last 3 years (with the downsizing of LAS and PHX) would have come from the East and not one west pilot would be furloughed. SOUNDS LIKE A FAIR SOLUTION TO ME - NOT

Metrojet

GMAFB!!! You clowns were about to go bankrupt if it wasnt for Lakefield hooking up with Parker! And you know it!

Really you need to educate yourselve on the hole process and how it went down. Project Zanzabar ring a bell?

ANd this rookie America Worst poster who started this thread just shows who is the greedy one. You guys are unbelievable!

Nickie;
So much hate for such a young man. You post screams of desperation & is void of truth.

Sit back and let the courts finish this (since you have chosen to not abide by a final & binding decision by a seasoned arbitrator). It is your side that is unbelievable. We are well read and educated. You should start by not believing everything that el presidente tells you.

Screw you pal, were about to smash you clowns in court. Silver isn't going to let you get away with hijacking a union

Jeez Louise, I thought the other post was sadly pathetic. It appears that there will be more. Bubba, you are haning on too tight. There will be court renderings, and they may buy you a little more delay. There will be more arbitration renderings, and according to Parker...you're gonna be very disappointed.

Calling USAPA a "union" is a stretch, and EVERYONE in the industry knows it.

Carl or Mark

Remind me again why the west won't accept conditions and restrictions with a fence?, in order for both sides to move forward?

Oh yeah - I remember now - because if Nic was the active list - then all the furloughs from the last 3 years (with the downsizing of LAS and PHX) would have come from the East and not one west pilot would be furloughed. SOUNDS LIKE A FAIR SOLUTION TO ME - NOT

Metrojet

Here, let me get this one:

The west is represent by USAPA now. While USAPA claims that DOH is the way we do seniority here, they must take ALL tenets, contracts, letters of agreements & conditions of the previous CBA. The previous CBA conducted a merger process, and the product of that process is the Nicolau Award. The company accepted that list and sent out a letter stating that the Nicolau award met all of the companys conditions for a merged list.

There is NO ONE on the west that has the authority to accept any such "offer" from the union that is supposed to represent all US Airways pilots.

Since you kids decided to pick up your toys and go home (vs. playing by the rules), we have NO CHOICE but to defend our position. Court decision(s) will come down eventually. Heck Cleary & Mowrey already wrote a paper in June 2000 that essentially states that NO COURT HAS OVERTURNED A FINAL AND BINDING AWARD. What makes you think they are now wrong?

Meanwhile we will sit over hear in toasty PHX on an OK contract (DH today @ 100%, and I just went home...excellent!). We await the courts or perhaps a cadre of 600-700 that know where this will eventually end up and want a new contract NOW.

Now where did I put that bowl of popcorn.....;)

Latest resources

Back