Forbes article on pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude- if you're stereotyping- you're not getting me
yes you are correct, I am not getting you. We are all a team except for those I don't consider team players?

and we didn't think we were special, notice nothing about the college degree being the true clear indication of a professional pilot. BTW I greased in my landing in the B-17 yesterday, life is good.

Pilotyip for the most part I enjoy your posts, although I might not always agree with everything you have to say. For the most part your posts are well written and thoughtful. But it seems you repeatedly get stuck on the subject of degree and college education. Yes I agree you do not need a college degree to fly an airplane. That being said, why do you bring this subject up so often? It appears that the lack of a college degree bothers you more than us. Time to move on.

Cheers,

Pilotyip for the most part I enjoy your posts, although I might not always agree with everything you have to say. For the most part your posts are well written and thoughtful. But it seems you repeatedly get stuck on the subject of degree and college education. Yes I agree you do not need a college degree to fly an airplane. That being said, why do you bring this subject up so often? It appears that the lack of a college degree bothers you more than us. Time to move on.

Cheers,
Thanks for your kind remarks. It is my trade mark, I have a reputation to live up to. It is all in fun, sometimes just to get a rise out of the college is the only way crowd.

I'll bet $1 pilotyip is also highly religious!
define highly religious? Go to church yea, carry a bible no, follow most of the 10 commandants, you know like not stealing killing, being nice to mom and dad yea. Big believer, like Winston Churchill, in Christian civilization. His famous speech goes something like this. " ...I expect the Battle of Britain is about to begin, upon this battle depends the survival of Christian civilization upon it depends our own British...........". The kinda, don’t judge, do unto others, be charitable, etc that kinda Christian civilization stuff. Did you win your $1?

define highly religious? Go to church yea, carry a bible no, follow most of the 10 commandants, you know like not stealing killing, being nice to mom and dad yea. Big believer, like Winston Churchill, in Christian civilization. His famous speech goes something like this. " ...I expect the Battle of Britain is about to begin, upon this battle depends the survival of Christian civilization upon it depends our own British...........". The kinda, don’t judge, do unto others, be charitable, etc that kinda Christian civilization stuff. Did you win your $1?

Yip, sounds like you picked that up in the Humanity and Western Civilization class at your college or that your kids just bankrupted your retirement account just getting through college and you couldn't convince them otherwise...No joke man!!

Latest resources

Back